Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    At this time, in Changfeng Town, Liujia Village, in the hall of Liu Kangsheng's family.

    The same sentence was also uttered by the head of the Liu family.

    "Parents don't separate the family, Sanlang, as a child, there is no such thing as you. Your father didn't say that he would separate you, but you asked for it yourself. If you talk about it, you will be accused of being unfilial."

    Liu Sanlang said nothing . When he spoke, he only kowtowed to the ground first, and then said: "I know the reason why parents don't separate families, but my father and elder brother can't tolerate my newborn child, because she was born on the Dragon Boat Festival, they want me to drown, patriarch , this is the flesh and blood of me and my child's mother. Since it is said that the child born in the poisonous moon and the poisonous day will overwhelm the family, then I will separate it. If there is a disaster, Wenshi and I will bear it by ourselves, and we dare not involve the family. This is also filial piety, right? If I really want to kill my own flesh and blood, then I, Liu Qingnian, would still be considered a human being?"

    Liu Qingnian is exactly the name of Liu Sanlang, and the village is full of big names, but there are very few people with big names.

    The faces of Liu Kangsheng and Liu Dalang, who were accused of not being considered personal, were as dark as ink.

    The father and son asked Liu Sanlang to kill the child on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month, but they never expected that Liu Sanlang would not only refuse, but protect him tightly, because of this, there would be a family division.

    There is only so much land in the family now, and if one share is divided, one share will be lost. If the third room is divided, two labors will be lost. Liu Sanlang can carpentry, Wen's can embroider, and they go out. Who will make money for Liu Tianbao to study?

    Liu Kangsheng was naturally suppressed, and Liu Dalang was unwilling. They couldn't stand for more than half a month. Liu Sanlang and Wen's guarded the newborn Liu Siya day and night. Several prestigious elders in the village intervened.

    Liu Kangsheng and Liu Dalang, because of the sale of Liu Yu, their reputations in the village have long been bad. The patriarch and several respected old people in the clan were invited by Liu Sanlang to help divide the family. In fact, they all favored Liu Sanlang in their hearts. He Wen, the patriarch said that just now, but he just said it according to the rules and caring about human feelings.

    Now Liu Sanlang said that separating families is filial piety, who would make things difficult for him?

    Patriarch Liu looked at Liu Kangsheng immediately, "Kang Sheng, what do you say? Since you and Dalang are jealous that this child was born on a poisonous moon and a poisonous day, I think Sanlang is right. They are filial if they are separated."

    As for the child Drowning, Patriarch Liu didn't even want to talk about it, it was too vicious, he was afraid of offending ghosts and gods.

    If Liu Sanlang hadn't asked him to face him, he wouldn't want to get involved in the affairs of this family. The head of the Liu family is vicious, and the second wife, the Lin family, is full of gossip. Liu Erlang has nothing wrong with him, the only problem is that he can't control the Lin family.

    Only the Sanfang couple, Wen Shi is a sensible person, and he pays attention to everything, at least in the village, he has a very good reputation, and Liu Sanlang, there is nothing wrong with him.

    Liu Sanlang begged in front of him, and a big man begged him for help with red eyes, saying that now the couple dare not sleep a wink at night, and take turns guarding the children, fearing that one of them will be lost if they don't take care of the children, what can he do? , can you really just watch it like this?