Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    "Several children, which one do you think we don't need to worry about the least, and has the best future?" Mrs.     Chen

    glanced at him, and Lu Xun flattered himself and continued: "Then it must be the third child, do you think so?"

Shi took some choking medicine today: "Yes, so you catch the bully who is the least worrying about you and the one who talks the most."

    "Don't, don't, Yizhen." Lu Xun said, "Look now, I let you Cheng Xiao suffered a loss, but in the long run, besides our family, I really think about Cheng Xiao a lot for the friendship between their brothers."

    Yizhen Chen's boudoir name, Lu Xun only does this in private call her.

    Hearing what he said, Mrs. Chen temporarily suppressed her anger and signaled Lu Xun to continue.

    Lu Xun said: "The temperament of the second child is not obvious when our family is poor, but he was good when he was young, but he values ​​profits more than love, and his family is rich. It will not be tested. Just like you said, what happened to me two years ago I haven't forgotten."

    "Yizhen, I don't need to worry about our three sons, Chengzong, whether he or the eldest daughter-in-law, they are all loyal and dutiful people. , but none of them are very rare. Our boss may not have great prospects in the future, but give him a family business, and he will be able to run the business in a down-to-earth manner. Honest people will have future blessings. Blessed people don’t have to be busy. Boss, I don’t worry about it. "

    Chengzhang." When it came to Lu Chengzhang, Lu Xun shook his head and said, "Natural nature is not bad, but it takes interests too seriously; it's hard to tolerate people because it's not broad-minded enough; it's too thoughtful, but it's not open enough. None of them are fatal. It’s a problem, but these little problems are added together, and it’s hard to make people like it.”

    "When a brother is in trouble, he will help him, but if he eats from a pot, he will use all his intelligence on how to get more out of the pot, and spend all his energy on staring at the pot. Do brothers and sisters eat more than him? His eyes can only see the pot in front of him, and he can't see anything else. He can't see the world beyond this pot. As I said before, he We can't be rich together." The

    corners of Chen's mouth twitched, describing her vividly...

    "As for the second daughter-in-law, I've been watching carefully recently, she may not have a big heart, but she's not bad-hearted; she looks shrewd, maybe she's a straight-hearted fake Shrewd, it sounds more like being led away by our second child."

    Chen Shi: "..." Well

    , the root cause is in their house.

    "Cheng Xiao." A smile appeared in Lu Xun's eyes. He looked at Chen and said, "Our third child's best quality is kindness and tolerance. It's the opposite of the second child. He takes love more seriously. Heavy."

    "The third child is different from his two elder brothers. We let him fly outside, let him see a wider world, and learn more skills. We can't tie him back and let him stand in front of the counter. Selling cloth for a lifetime, isn’t it? His ambition has never been here, but Yizhen, the second child doesn’t have that kind of heart. In his opinion, it’s partiality for us to let the third child do different things from him.”

    “Old man Er's temperament, he doesn't even show things openly, he just stabs and scratches a few words in a way he thinks he is hiding, and then keeps those dissatisfaction and grievances in his heart, but it's like being stabbed Hand, you pull out the thorn, the wound is open, it is just a very insignificant small opening, and it will heal quickly, but if you cover it and hold it, it will ooze poisonous pus."