Chapter 21

Chapter 21 (add 600 words)

    Liu Yu knew nothing about his situation, and still pinned all his hopes on Lu Chengxiao.

    After returning to Liu's house that day, Liu Kangsheng personally asked her about her embroidery learning progress, and asked Wen's how she was learning.

    The conversation turned to the end, and he told Liu Yu, "Teaching your third sister-in-law should also hurry up. You can teach her as much as you have learned. It is only recently that she has time to learn, and I am afraid she will not be able to take care of it in the future.

    " It sounds to others that Wen's childbirth is imminent, and he can't take care of learning embroidery later, but Liu Yu knows that it's not that Wen has no time, but that Liu Kangsheng doesn't have much time left for her.

    It rained the next day.

    Holding an oil-paper umbrella, Liu Yu went to town as usual.

    The little brothers and sisters came late today, Liu Yu looked at the rain and simply crossed the bridge to meet it.

    She got off the bridge and stood there for a cup of tea, only to see two children running towards each other with a round lotus leaf on their shoulders.

    Liu Yu frowned, walked over quickly, put the two children under the umbrella, and took a look, the brothers and sisters were drenched in the slanting rain except for their heads protected by lotus leaves.

    She squeezed Xiao Ya's worn clothes with her hands, and squeezed out a handful of water between her fingers.

    Liu Yu regretted that he hadn't thought carefully and only gave such a place for his own convenience. With such a young child and no food and clothing, wearing this wet clothes, it might not be good if he couldn't bear the wind and cold.

    If so, it would be her fault.

    She looked around and patted the two children's thin shoulders: "Go, change this wet clothes first."

    Both siblings were stunned, the boy was a little embarrassed, and the little girl said: " Elder sister, we don't have any clothes to change."

    Liu Yu knew it, counting the money on her body, it was not easy to do private work behind the Liu family's back, even if she had the money quietly given by the Wang family yesterday morning, It's not enough to look at together, let alone two sets of clothes, she can't afford even one set.

    After thinking about it, I could only send the two children to the embroidery shop.

    There was no one in the small town on a rainy day, and the female shopkeeper was stunned when she saw Liu Yu, her gaze fell on the two children she was protecting under her umbrella, and she asked in doubt, "Miss, who is this?"

    Naturally, she knew these two children. Yes, I have been in Changfeng Town for several months, and I have been to her several times to beg for food.

    A girl who looks like a fairy, two beggars, people who have nothing to do with each other, how come together?

    Liu Yu didn't go into details, but just said why he came, "I met them on the road. I saw that their clothes were soaked. It's only April, and it's still cold in rainy days and nights, so I wanted to help buy clothes for them." The two brothers and sisters changed. It’s just ashamed to say that I only have a hundred coins in my hand, and it’s not enough to buy new clothes. In this town, I barely recognize my sister, so I brought them here. Ask my sister to help me, if there is any old clothes nearby that I don't want, I will buy two."