Chapter 191 | 200

Chapter 191

    There are still seven days until the first day of April.

    Liu Yu set this time, on the one hand, Xiao Yuniang can wait for news from her relatives, and on the other hand, leave a few days for Xiao Yuniang to check some things.

    During these seven days, she stayed in the inn room without going out, and even the jade pendant was sent back to the pawn shop by Lu Chengxiao alone.

    Just as Liu Yu expected, Xiao Yuniang is a person who is careful and vigilant enough. It is impossible for her to remain unmoved when Liu Yu points to this point. Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao walked away. Xiao Yuniang thought for a moment and wrote a letter , called the servant girl to send her out overnight.

    Early in the morning of the second day, a game ticket was sent to Liuxian Pavilion, so Xiao Yuniang was naturally asked to be out.

    She dressed up meticulously, took five or six maids and wives, and went to Nancheng in a carriage.

    The person who handed over the ticket today is not considered a rich man. To be honest, he is considered to be half a character in the Jianghu. If he is said to be half, it means that he has not been in the Jianghu in recent years.

    This person's surname is Bai, and Xiao Yuniang is an old acquaintance. He was Xiao Yuniang's benefactor who supported her when she first debuted. He is just a figure in the world. Like Xiao Yuniang's worth, there are only a few marriages in a year, and sometimes he can't find anyone for a year or so .     But such a character can make Xiao Yuniang remember, and if there is something to be found, it is natural that he has some skills. A swordsman who has been in the rivers and lakes can have some reputation. How could he be a crooked melon and a bad date? Nian was also called a young hero.     In the blink of an eye, ten years later, Young Master Bai has half-retired from the arena, transformed himself, took over the backing of some low-level forces in Yangzhou City, and became the current Lord Bai.     It's just that the beauty's kindness remains the same as before, and Xiao Yuniang's handwritten letter can still be answered immediately.     After entering the White House, the place is still deserted, and a man is still alone in his 30s. According to him, he has a promiscuous nature, so there is no need to hang himself from a tree.     The friendship formed when they were young, when the two met, they naturally felt affectionate. After the cloud and rain, Master Bai took the initiative to ask Xiao Yuniang about it, but encountered a difficult situation.

    Xiao Yuniang has learned a lot of tricks in these years. She has never spoken the truth to men, but she has a bit of sincerity to him, and she doesn't lie. It's over.

    It was related to what Liu Yu said, so she asked Master Bai to help find out if Sun Qian and King Huainan had anything to do with each other.

    Master Bai treated this beauty a little differently. He asked Sun Qian and King Huainan about the situation, and he didn't feel embarrassed. He agreed to the matter and promised to give her a reply within three to five days.

    It was said that it was three or five days, but in fact someone sent a letter to Xiao Yuniang on the third day. Sun Qian and the King of Huainan hadn't met yet, but they were just asking around recently, thinking of ways to get in touch with the King of Huainan. It was for the purpose of offering the Sun family's rouge into the palace through King Huainan, in order to go one step further and become an imperial merchant.

    Xiao Yuniang almost tore up the letter paper in her hand, after a while she regained her composure, and rewarded the boy who delivered the letter with a piece of silver, saying: "Please run errands, and thank you Bai Lord for me."