Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Liu Yu finally selected sixteen pieces of material, and the sixteen pieces of material were stacked on the cabinet, which looked quite spectacular.

    Because the materials were selected according to the order of the counters, the last group happened to be the one that Lu Chengzhang was usually in charge of, so the staff put all the materials on the counters of Lu Chengzhang's group.

    After choosing everything, Liu Yu and Lu Xun said: "Uncle Lu, I will take these first today."

    Lu Xun smiled brightly: "Okay, I will settle the bill for you."

    Then he took an abacus from the cabinet, thought about it, Liu Yu sells this as a ready-made garment, so it’s no better than buying at zero. There are more than a dozen types of cloth Liu Yu is afraid that it will be difficult to remember the price of each style, so he greeted Lu Chengxiao and said, "Go and write a list for Yuer. Come on, she can make a reference when she goes back."

    After staying in the shop for a long time, Lu Chengxiao was already familiar with the prices, so he answered and went to the back hall to get pen and ink to write the invoice.

    On Lu Xun's side, the five fingers were flying with the beads, and after a beep, he glanced at two customers in the distance, and reported the number in a low voice: "Fifteen taels, and the change will be wiped off. Fifteen taels."

    Lu Chengzhang's expression froze for a moment, and he looked sideways at Lu Xun in surprise.

    After selling the cloth for several years, he knew very well the price of his own various types of cloth. The retail price of these cloths was at least twenty-seven or eight taels, and the cloth price his father gave to the Liu family was their own cost price.

    He reacted too much, and looked at Lu Xun almost subconsciously. How could Lu Xun, who has been doing business for half his life, not notice it? He saw it from the corner of his eye, but his expression remained unchanged, even the smile lines on his face did not change. He seemed to be unaware of the second son's gaffe at that moment, but smiled and praised Wei: "Yu'er has a very good eye, these are the best-selling materials this summer."

    Wei Shi and Liu Yu actually also saw Lu Chengzhang's reaction just now, but the old and the young are also mature characters, and their reactions are exactly the same as Lu Xun's. They smiled and answered a few words modestly, The other thanked Lu Xun for taking the money bag to pay.

    Only Lu Chengzhang thought that no one had noticed, but he also knew that this reaction was inappropriate, so he quickly calmed down his expression.

    Liu Yu took fifteen taels of silver and handed it to Lu Xun. Lu Xun took it and turned around and handed it to Lu Chengzhang who was beside him.

    Wei Shidao came here with his own mule cart, please move it into the mule cart.

    Lu Chengzhang called his assistants to help move the fabric, and the three members of the Liu family also helped move it together. There were only father and son left at the counter in Lu Chengzhang. Lu Chengzhang immediately said, "Father, what is the price you gave..."

    Lu Xun turned his head to look at Lu Chengzhang, the corners of his lips were still hooked, but with that look, Lu Chengzhang couldn't continue to say what he said.

    "Keep talking."

    Lu Chengzhang still couldn't see that his father had any objections to him, so he lowered his head and said, "Nothing."

    Lu Xun stared at Lu Chengzhang for a long time, then said in a low voice: "We do business Dealing with money, but it would be too sad if only money is left in your eyes, you should think about it for yourself." With