Chapter 131 | 140

Chapter 131

    A group of five people originally went to Yuanzhou in a lively and high-spirited manner, but this high-spirited spirit was only two days on the boat, and they hit a wall when they first arrived in Yuanzhou.

    The five of Lu Xun arrived on the night of the second day, and there was no reason to visit the door at night, so the group of five found an inn and settled down first.

    Because Li Cunyi recognized Lu Chengxiao as his adopted son, and there was such a relationship, Lu Xun asked Liu Yu if he wanted to go to Li's house too, so that Qian Shi could also meet him.

    He didn't know about Li Yunbi, but Liu Yu knew that there was no way to enter the Li family's door, and because of Lu Xun's words, Liu Yu knew that Lu Chengxiao had never mentioned the Li family's affairs with Lu Xun and the Chen family after returning home, so He only wanted to go to Jinxiu Manor to take a look, and said that it was just an engagement, and he was not married after all, so it was not appropriate to go to visit rashly, so he declined to go with him.

    Lu Xun thought about it, and besides, Liu Yu's going to Jinxiu Manor was a serious matter, so he and the Liu family brothers and sisters split into two ways, going to Li's house all the way, and going to Jinxiu Manor all the way.

    Liu Yu went to Jinxiu Village just to have a look, not to mention it, just said that Lu Xun and his son hired a mule cart and brought gifts to Qian and Li's family. Li's family, who arrived first, said yes at the gate of Li's house. For gift giving.

    Lu Xun would come to Yuanzhou every year. He was originally Li Cunyi's honored guest. In Li Cunyi's heart, it is not an exaggeration to say that the whole family is good. How could the concierge of the Li family not know him? It's just that the master went to Yangzhou. Come on, thinking of what the wife had told me a while ago, the concierge was polite on the face, but said that the wife and the young master were not at home.

    Lu Xun was stunned: "Is it such a coincidence? Your master hasn't come back yet?" The

    porter smiled, and didn't answer the first sentence, but answered the latter sentence without guilt. He shook his head and said, "Go out in April, I haven't come back yet."

    Lu Xun knew that Li Cunyi often walked outside, after thinking about it, he asked when the Li family's mother and son would return home, and he would visit again at another time.

    The concierge shook his head and said, "I don't know, Madam didn't say where she went or when she would come back."

    This made Lu Xun speechless. He came to find Qian Hong to go to Hongdu Mansion with him. He wrote to Qian Hong's Longxing cloth shop a few days ago, but he hadn't received a reply from Qian Hong. Naturally, in Yuanzhou City I won't stay long, no accidents, I will leave today at the earliest, tomorrow at the latest, so I thought about it and said: "Then leave the boxing ceremony, please pass it to your wife." The

    concierge deserved it very much . I was happy, and the tone of voice rose by two points: "Okay, I will report it as soon as my wife comes back." The

    Lu family and his son moved all the rituals in, and when they were about to leave, the concierge said politely: "Master Lu will be here. Sit here and drink a cup of tea."

    Lu Xun was startled, this sit and drink a cup of tea doesn't sound like inviting him into Li's house to sit and drink tea, but rather invite him to rest and drink tea in the concierge?

    A strange feeling rose in Lu Xun's heart, but he couldn't tell what was wrong, maybe it was just that the concierge was not good at talking?

    "No, I still have something to do. I'll come back another day."