Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The smile on Lu Chengxiao's face never faded, Babao, who had been sitting on the side of the mule cart for a day, saw him from a distance, and when he went up to meet him, he was stunned at the smile all over his face.

    "Third Young Master, are you digging for century-old ginseng in the mountains?" Looking behind him again, he asked curiously, "Where's your back basket? Didn't you find what Master Zhong Jue asked you to find?"

    "Yes, Stay in the mountains and come to pick it up tomorrow." Lu Chengxiao responded casually, lifted the curtain of the mule cart neatly, picked up the bundle of medicine his mother brought in the morning, rummaged around, and finally took a bottle for bruises and sprains The medicated oil, turned around and left in a hurry.

    Babao was left with a dazed expression, "Third young master, where are you going?"

    No one answered him, and he had already disappeared.

    Let's talk about Liu Yu's side.

    She watched Lu Chengxiao go away, following the principle of acting and doing a full set, she didn't leave immediately after Lu Chengxiao left, but pretended to be hurt to the end, waiting for a familiar villager to pass by, and asked someone to help him back.

    There is no big mistake in being cautious, and only by being careful can you sail for thousands of years.

    Lu Chengxiao heard it right before, there was indeed someone coming towards this side, Liu Yu didn't know who it was, and waited quietly for the person to approach.

    The two footsteps sounded like they came down from the mountain on the other side, where there were many vegetable fields cultivated by villagers.

    At the end of March, the vegetation was luxuriant, Liu Yu leaned forward, pushed aside the branches and leaves of the trees and looked out, and saw that the one who turned out from the mountain road in front was not someone else, but the aunt of the village.

    She was about to call for someone when she heard a male voice.

    "Mother, how about going to the Liu family to propose marriage? Did you tell my father?" Propose

    marriage?

    Liu Yu said that her aunt was about to call out, and when she heard the word "propose marriage", she pressed it down forcefully.     " Propose

    marriage?" Seeing no one around, the woman said, "You should give up on this matter as soon as possible!"

    "Why, what's wrong with Liu Yu?"

    Liu Yu, who was hiding in the mountains, and Lu Chengxiao, who rushed over after taking the traumatic medicine, were both stunned.

    Liu Yu covered her mouth, never thought that the so-called proposed marriage partner would be herself, but Lu Chengxiao hurriedly dodged into a place covered by trees.

    Someone is going to propose marriage to her family.

    Yes, how could a woman like her lose her admirers.

    Lu Chengxiao suddenly felt a bit of indescribable panic.

    The woman was silent, and the young man did not give up, and stopped his mother's footsteps: "Mother, you often praise Liu Yu, how can there be a better girl than her in ten miles and eight villages." The

    woman had no choice but to stop, "I I know you like Liu Yu, yes, who in the village doesn't like her? But I dare say, I can't marry any of them." The young     man was