Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Early in the morning on the fifth day of May, moxa sticks were planted at the gates of every house in Yangshan Village.

    Wei Shi and Liu Yu had known that Cui Erniang would be here today, and because they were going to discuss the consignment sale of clothes today, they put on the new clothes that were washed on the fourth day of the fourth day, and on the first day of the fifth day, they deliberately put them on.

    Cui Erniang arrived very early, so it's not easy to be a guest at someone's house in time for dinner, she went out early in the morning, and was already in Yangshan Village, so she easily found out where Liu's house was.

    Buyers and sellers have some professional habits that can't be erased anywhere. When they met each other on the first day of the new year, Cui Erniang was attracted by the clothes on Wei Shi and Liu Yu. She forgot the greetings and asked directly: "This clothes look good. Is it from an embroidery shop in the county?"

    Both Wei and Liu Yu laughed, and Liu Yu said bluntly: "I did it, sister, my aunt and I specially wore this outfit today just to wait for you to see it."

    Che Brothers from the Liu family greeted the drivers in the row, so Wei Shi and Liu Yu greeted Cui Erniang and went to sit in the inner courtyard.

    As soon as the tea was served, Liu Yu directly explained the reason and brought up the matter of cooperation.

    Cui Erniang was overjoyed, she didn't touch the refreshments, she just walked around Liu Yu and Wei Shi to look at the clothes on the two of them, and praised while watching: "I just said that you are very keen on color matching, but I didn't expect that Your strengths are far more than that. Good sister, you are really a material for this business. Every year I go to Yuanzhou Nabu to visit Jinxiuzhuang. Sister, your clothes are really not worse than Jinxiuzhuang, even better. Be more spiritual."

    Her eyes lit up: "Don't share the profits, just do as my sister said, let me imitate it, your two bodies, I might use similar fabrics to imitate it?"

    "Of course." Liu Yu nodded, But he said: "But the profit is still a profit. I can take care of me no matter how I get along with my sister on weekdays. This business is still settled by my brothers. My sister's willingness to help me sell it has solved a big problem for me, let alone the clothes from your shop." In the middle sale, what is being squeezed out is actually sister’s resources in your shop, and I may not pay more profit, so, for a piece of ready-made clothing, sister, you can take 20% of the profit.”

    “20% of the profit?” Cui Erniang couldn’t help but look at Liu Yu: "Sister, do you know how much profit the ready-made garments make?"

    Liu Yu pondered slightly, and said, "If my sister gets the cloth from Yuanzhou, the cloth will cost 30% profit? For common cloth clothes, a set of ready-made clothes costs one or two hundred more than the cloth price. The labor cost of expensive clothes in the town can't compare with that in the county. You can afford it here, depending on the style, a good one can cost five or six hundred more in labor costs, am I right?"

    Cui Erniang smiled: "I have worked hard."

    She nodded and said: "This one About 30% of the 200 stationery fee is for the garment lady, and the remaining 70% is deducted from the shop rent, plus the profit, which is the profit. Even the cloth belt processing, removing these expenses, combined into one, according to one In terms of the price of a piece of clothing, the total profit is only 40%, and my sister will allow me 20%?"

    "In fact, my store mainly sells clothes made of various kinds of linen and cloth, and there are also fine cotton and yarn, and there are very few silks and silks. , I only put a little upgrade, if my sister sells the clothes that you and your aunt are wearing, to be honest, it doesn't actually squeeze my resources, so you don't have to worry about it at all."