Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    A few juniors went out, and there were only Wei Shi and Chen Shi in this inner courtyard, and Wei Shi was finally able to ask: "Why did you split up so suddenly?"

    Wei Shi had some vague guesses in his heart, but He didn't dare to think about it, so he just looked at Chen, waiting for her to clarify.

    In fact, Mrs. Chen had thought about how to tell Mrs. Wei before she came here. According to Lu Xun, only the second child thinks it is a secret if the second child is stupid. , but as soon as news of the separation of the family comes out, the Liu family will always find the reason on their own. If they think too much, they may end up with a separation, so it's better to say it directly.

    Mrs. Chen sighed, and said: "Speaking of which, I have no way to teach my son, and it is also related to Cheng Xiao's rescue of a Yuanzhou businessman four years ago, and how my family made a fortune.

    " How could Li Cunyi be regarded as an adopted son by Li Cunyi? Li Cunyi wanted to repay him, and when he found connections for his son to enter Yuanzhou Academy, he helped Lu Chengxiao get a place.

    "Because of this, since Cheng Xiao was fourteen years old, he and his two elder brothers have taken different paths. It's not like his elder brother went to work in his own cloth shop when he was fifteen or sixteen, but was sent to Yuanzhou to study by us."     "Yuan Most of the students in the state academy are accompanied by school boys. Cheng Xiao left home at fourteen, and he lived alone in the academy. I bought him the Eight Treasures, which was only eleven years old at the time, and followed him as a boy. My companion, the academy not only teaches poetry, scriptures and classics, but also horseback riding and archery, so Cheng Xiao's adoptive father gave him a horse."     Gradually, Mrs. Wei could hear the clue, and sure enough, Mrs. Chen smiled wryly: "Look Now, does my family, Cheng Xiao, seem to have a much better life than his two elder brothers?"     Wei said: "Yuanzhou's chance to study was saved by him when he bumped into it, and the horse was given by his adoptive father. Yes, this has nothing to do with you, if you want to say it's different, it's just that there is an extra servant, but Shisi is away from home, and it's a big academy, everyone has a book boy, if Cheng Xiao doesn't have one, it will be inconvenient to say Inevitably, they might be marginalized, but it’s just that there is a gap between these kinds of gatherings, but all of these things are actually good luck."     "That's right!" Chen finally found the approval, and sighed again : "But not everyone can see it."

    Without waiting for Wei Shi to ask again, he also told Wei Shi one by one how the family opened this store in the county, and said: "That's it, our family was able to do business in Anyi County two years ago. It can be said that although Cheng Xiao has been busy in the shop for several years unlike his two elder brothers, he has contributed no less to the family business than his elder brothers."

    Chen was honest with Wei, and Wei So he didn't blindly avoid it, and asked: "Then this division of the family, is there a rift between brothers? Is it related to Cheng Xiao's business?"

    Look, this is sharp!

    Mrs. Chen knew that the man was right, the second child's ugly idea couldn't be concealed, he just showed his face and pretended he didn't see it.

    Mrs. Chen also smashed the pot and smashed it, without any whitewashing, and said: "I can't hide it from you at all, it's not just this matter, it's not that serious, but Cheng Xiao's father saw some signs, so he simply took the family home. Once the business is divided, all the signs of that idea must be eliminated." As he

    spoke, he told Wei Shi how the family was divided, and said: "I was also picked up by him calling for eight treasures yesterday, and I only found out this morning. At that time, I was very angry about this matter. Poor Cheng Xiao was separated from his family before he got married, and Yu'er hadn't even entered my house. Cheng Xiao had such a thing on his side. I will take care of these two children. I was so distressed, no, as soon as the paperwork for the separation was written at noon, I took Cheng Xiao straight to your house, saying that I was venting, but I really felt ashamed, so I came to accuse you."