Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    As soon as Mrs. Zhou entered the inner courtyard, she saw a corner of a skirt flashing by the door of the west wing, and she understood it when her eyes moved. Turning his feet, he stepped into the West Wing.

    In the west chamber, Zhou Ruyi was sitting, when she heard the movement, she didn't look at her, but turned her face away.

    Mrs. Zhou just pretended not to notice, and said with a smile: "Ruyi, find out the newly made dress last month. The day after tomorrow, Yushui Empress's birthday, I will put on the new dress and go to the Empress Temple with my mother to offer incense. "

    Zhou Ruyi raised her eyes to look at Mrs. Zhou, "I want you to go, I won't go!"

    Mrs. Zhou raised her eyebrows when she saw that she was acting petty, and said, "Have you heard?"

    Zhou Ruyi turned her head and remained silent.

    Mrs. Zhou walked to the table and sat down, looked at her beautiful daughter, and asked: "You still look down on the Chen family? Who do you look up to? Will you also sell braised pork in the future?"

    Hearing the latter sentence , Zhou Ruyi's eyes turned red in an instant: "Can you stop talking about your cousin who sells stewed pork, and my aunt came that day too. What's so bad about selling stewed meat? Is it lower than selling books and pens and ink?"     Mrs. Zhou also lost her temper when she heard that she was facing outsiders inside and out, and said in a cold voice: "You are very smart to speak to me, give up on your cousin as soon as possible. Marriage is always a matter of parents. Fate and matchmaker’s words, it’s not up to you to make decisions.”     Zhou Ruyi’s eyes rolled with tears: “Anyway, I’m not going to the Empress Temple.”     Mrs. Zhou’s face turned cold: “That’s up to you!”     After speaking, she shook her head Sleeves, turned around and left the West Wing.     Zhou Ruyi crouched on the table holding her handkerchief and began to cry, as if this was the only way to pour all the sadness and despair out of tears.     And there is another kind of despair, pain and irritability, but there is nowhere to vent, and he can only let the torment eat him, and every inch of his muscles, bones, flesh and blood that can feel pain is lingering.

    Lu Chengxiao wanted to rush out of this room several times, to find Liu Yu, to tell her that marriage should not be such a trifle, to tell her that a marriage contract is to hold hands for a lifetime, to tell her... whatever Chen Sheng can give, he can also do.     However, when Liu Yu saw the bright and gentle smile on Chen Sheng's eyebrows and the indifferent eyebrows when he met him, the alienation of taking a step back, and the determination to turn around and leave, they all appeared in front of him, and he knew clearly that he had already passed away. Not eligible.     Babao wandered around outside the door of the wing room for two hours. At this moment, he pressed his forehead against the door, and kept chanting: "Third young master, please open the door. Why don't you come out to have a bite of dinner? Otherwise, my wife will be more worried." ""     "If you really don't want to eat, I'll bring you some snacks, okay? Eat when you're hungry."     None of these ramblings fell into Lu Chengxiao's ears.     Babao waited for a long time, but seeing that Lu Chengxiao still refused to answer him, he looked at the sky and saw no one around, gritted his teeth, and said, "Are you because of Miss Liu? It really doesn't work, let's go to Liujia Village to meet him ?”     From Ba Bao’s point of view, if you like it, you’re going to go for it, why are you being so pretentious, isn’t a girl just looking for someone to follow her?     There was a very slight noise in the room, but Babao didn't hear it, and he was still sticking to the door, looking at the six directions, while earnestly saying: "Third young master, if you think so, then go see you, why get angry, I see Miss Liu also likes you, if you don't like you, why should you keep an eye on your whereabouts, right? You can forget it, look at you these days, how can you forget it? Drunk and still chanting their names, obviously I can’t forget why I’m tossing myself..."     Before he finished speaking, the door was pulled open from the inside, and Babao fell into the door because he couldn’t stand still for a moment because he was stuck to the door After entering, he let out an exclamation, and was picked up by a horizontal hand to stabilize his figure.     Babao grabbed Lu Chengxiao's arm and stood firm, his face full of surprise: "Third young master, you can be regarded as coming out!"     Lu Chengxiao glanced at him, "If you don't come out, let you continue to     talk nonsense?" Dumb meaning.