Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    For the next two days, Liu Yanping was away from home almost every day. He went around the village and asked people who had looms at home about the price of raw cloth that peddlers came to the village to collect in previous years.

    The market price of grass cloth ranges from 500 to 600 yuan. This is the retail price of cooked grass cloth after dyeing. Raw grass cloth is bought in large quantities from the weaving workshop for 300 to 360 yuan a piece. Liu Yanping has inquired about it. For raw cloth, cloth merchants come to the village to buy it at a price of 270 to 300 Wen per piece.

    Farmers don’t have much money throughout the year, and those who can weave their own mostly use undyed raw cloth to make clothes, so which one’s weaving skills are good or not, you can tell just by looking at the clothes on that family’s body. After several comparisons, Liu Yanping found that there was not much difference in quality between the cloth woven by a skilled woman in home weaving and the cloth made by a small weaving workshop.

    He mused, and moved his mind.

    He didn't have much capital, and if he discussed it with his mother, he should be able to come up with a dozen or twenty taels. As for Liu Yu's money, Liu Yanping never thought of touching it.

    Ten or twenty taels, the amount of raw cloth that can be received is really not much, even if it is twenty taels, at the price of 300 Wen per piece, that is sixty-six pieces of cloth, there is still a reserve here for the sixty taels The money for dyeing six bolts of cloth, that is to say, with a full dozen, you can get fifty bolts of cloth to sell.

    Twenty taels, calculated at 30% interest, can earn six taels.

    Six taels is actually quite a lot, this is more than half a year's salary of his eldest brother Liu Yanqing, but as Lu Chengxiao said, earning six taels is not even enough for travel expenses.

    Although Lu Chengxiao said that he paid for the travel expenses and only asked him to be a helper, Liu Yanping himself felt that he would benefit a lot from increasing his knowledge, but if there is such an opportunity in front of him, how could he not hold it tightly, and Make the most of it.

    Liu Yan was full of thoughts, thinking hard every day about this matter, how to gain more from this trip to Zhejiang and Zhejiang.

    Wei Shi and Liu Yu, who were so busy during the day that Liu Yan'an took over all the cooking, noticed it when they were having dinner that day. Wei Shi wondered, "Have you been on your mind lately?"

    It seems that people always run outside, could it be that they have a sweetheart?

    Considering that the second son is also in his twenties, families with decent family conditions are almost married at twenties, such as Liu Datian, who is the same age as Liu Yanping, and his wife has already entered the house.

    When I came to her house, the three of them seemed to have no such tendons. The eldest one was asked about his marriage every two years, and he said that his sister hadn't been found yet. The boss's head was on the head, and these two were happy, could it be that one of them finally got enlightened?

    Wei Shi was quite excited, she also hoped that her son would get married, and the family had an imported child, so she looked at Liu Yanping with burning eyes.

    Liu Yanping didn't know what his mother was thinking at all, this matter was meant to be shared with the family, and when asked, he truthfully said: "There is something, Cheng Xiao and I made an appointment to collect the summer cloth and go to the two Let’s go to Zhe to sell cloth.”