Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Lu Chengzhang and Zhou Qiongying looked at each other in confusion, neither of them knew where the two children came from, the older one was dressed like shop assistants in uniform, but what happened to the younger one?

    The two looked at each other with the same doubt in their eyes.

    Fortunately, Lu Chengzong was as puzzled as they were. After asking, Lu Chengzhang and Zhou Qiongying found out that they had taken in two children. The older one was arranged to be an apprentice in the shop, and the younger one was raised at home, saying that they were to accompany brother Yu Play with Rui Geer.

    "A little maid bought for Brother Yu and Brother Rui?"

    Zhou Qiongying subconsciously thought about it because Lu Chengxiao was accompanied by an eight-treasure, so she asked.

    Ge An froze, subconsciously took his sister Xiaoya's hand, and looked at Zhou Qiongying with some vigilance.

    Ge An is very clear about what slavery means. When he escaped, he didn't want to be sold as a slave. He would rather live outside begging than become a slave.

    After all, he was only nine years old, and he didn't know how to hide his emotions. Several people in the hall could see it.

    Lu Xun frowned and glanced at the second daughter-in-law, but he was the father-in-law and couldn't take care of the daughter-in-law. Mrs. Chen went to arrange a meal and happened to be away.

    Seeing this, Mrs. Qin patted the little girl on the shoulder reassuringly, and smiled at Zhou Qiongying: "Second siblings are joking, we are a small family, brother Yu and brother Rui are so small, what kind of maid do you want, just look at Ge An Clever, she took her into a shop as an apprentice. My mother saw that the little girl Yuxue was cute, and she felt sorry for her loneliness. I just added a pair of chopsticks to help the little brothers and sisters for a few years."

    Zhou Qiongying didn't mean anything malicious, she was just a normal family. Isn't such a small child raised as a little maid? Bai gave someone to raise a child... She twitched the corners of her lips: "So I misunderstood, father and mother are righteous."

    Ge An's tense body finally relaxed, it was just a subconscious reaction, but now I feel sorry The Mrs. and Mrs. Lu are very ashamed.

    Lu Xun smiled, waved to Ge An, called people to his side, asked about the situation of studying in the shop and whether he was used to it, and seeing Ge An's one-on-one answers, he said with a smile: "There is no rush to go back to the shop before noon, Just have a meal here with your sister, and go back in the afternoon."

    Ge An nodded, knelt down and kowtowed to Lu Xun, and said: "Ge An will remember the kindness of the master and wife all his life, and he will definitely be there in the future. Lu Feng do a good job and repay the kindness of the master and wife for taking him in today."

    His voice was immature, but extremely firm.

    Lu Xun hurriedly stood up and helped each other: "My good boy, we are not interested in this. It is the holidays today, so we should be happy and go talk to your sister."

    Ge An responded, turned his head, and looked at Liu Yanqing said: "Brother Liu, my sister and I are fine now, tell Sister Yu'er that I will take my sister to see her when I get older." With a

    particularly serious expression, Liu Yanqing laughed, and so did Lu Chengxiao beside him. Unable to stop laughing, he squatted down and asked him: "Want to see your sister

    Yu'er?" Ge An pursed his lips and nodded. The little girl on one side was faster than him, and the nodding was not enough, so he responded: "I want to." Her