Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    This was said quite skillfully, how much I was going to bring, in fact, I was going to ask my family how much I wanted.

    Lu Xun frowned slightly, Lu Chengxiao's eyes moved slightly, and he glanced at Lu Chengzhang.

    Only Lu Chengzong, who didn't hear anything wrong with Lu Chengzhang's words, also looked at Lu Chengxiao, and asked: "Yes, Chengxiao, it's not worthwhile to go to Liangzhe to bring less goods."

    Lu Chengzong is just honest and honest, not so After spending so much time doing business with his father for so many years, he can still settle the basic accounts. Speaking of this, I really think about it for Lu Chengxiao.

    Lu Chengxiao smiled and said: "The first trip to the merchant was just an experiment, not about how much money you want to make, but more about exploring this road. Most of the money at home is also in the goods. I want to bring three hundred taels That's fine, if it doesn't go well, it won't touch the root of the family."

    Lu Chengzhang didn't say anything, but Lu Chengzong was a little stunned: "Is it too little?"

    Lu Chengzong didn't go out to do business, but he talked with his family every day. When dealing with cloth, there are five pieces of one color of cloth at home. The purchase price of some upper-middle-grade fabrics is around one tael per piece, and one color is five or six taels of silver. Usually, one fabric has several colors, three One hundred taels is the price of twenty or so types of fabrics in the shop. I was afraid that Lu Chengxiao didn't understand the situation in the shop, so he said: "There is a lot of money in the house, but there are still five hundred and eight hundred taels of cash. Yes, if you go so far away, you can bring five hundred taels of goods, and you won’t be able to touch your family’s foundation, and the first batch of purchases for the next season can be sold within two months.”

    Lu Chengxiao’s eyes were tinged with a smile: “Thank you, brother, Three hundred and two taels is enough, the first time I will just go to practice, and if I am familiar with the way, I can bring more goods next time."

    Hearing what he said, Lu Chengzong didn't say anything more, and said with a smile: " You have always been smarter than me, so if you think three hundred taels is more appropriate, then three hundred taels."

    Seeing the brothers respectful, Lu Xun also curled his lips, feeling quite relieved in his heart, the eldest is not as smart and astute as the second, but Is a kind temper, but also friendly brothers.

    Kindness is a quality that is far more important than intelligence in Lu Xun's view.

    Lu Xun didn't look at Lu Chengzhang again, and turned to ask Lu Chengxiao, "How do you go, are you alone?"

    This world is not so peaceful, if Lu Chengxiao is alone, Lu Xun is not so relieved.

    Lu Chengxiao shook his head: "I was just about to tell you that I made an appointment with Yan Ping for this trip, and I will ask Huaigeng and Liu Zhang if they are interested in taking a trip. If you wish, you can take some goods and sell them there together, and I will bear the cost of board, lodging and shipping, we are all skilled, and the safety of the few of us should be safe."

    "Okay, you've thought it all over." Lu Xun heard that, and even the last bit of worry was gone, and he said, "Look for yourself, if the goods they bring are too small, you can make up for them, and you can't ask others It’s not appropriate to take a trip to Liangzhe with you and only earn ten taels or eight taels, and the capital doesn’t have to be stuck at three hundred taels. Depending on the situation, you need to add some goods to a few of them, and there are road expenses. Poor family Fulu, I'll get you four hundred taels tomorrow."