Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    When the boat arrived at Xifeng Town, it was already dusk. The brothers and sisters of the Liu family disembarked and hired a car to go home. Master and servant Lu Chengxiao continued to take the boat to Anyi County.

    Mrs. Wei worried for a few days, and it was getting dark. Finally, she waited for the three children to return and asked if the trip was going well. The three brothers and sisters agreed with each other, and none of them mentioned what happened at Li's house in Yuanzhou. It was extremely smooth, Mrs. Wei arranged for meals, and while the brothers and sisters were packing their things, they told Mrs. Wei what they could say about their trip to Yuanzhou.

    After a short rest after dinner, they all went to work again. Liu Yanping lit an oil lamp, made his own account book, and wrote down the expenses of Yuan Zhou and his party. The money was all paid by Lu Chengxiao first. , He didn't mention the things that went into the account at all, but he himself had to write down that when the business was completed, it should be apportioned into the cost and converted to Lu Chengxiao.

    In the west chamber of the inner courtyard, Mrs. Wei also went back to the main room to take a money bag and send it to Liu Yu. A lot of profit, although it seems that it is not much, but it is always accounted for, and it is precisely because of this that the family has confidence.

    Liu Yu herself has a ledger for the garment business, but she should be illiterate now, so she asked Wei Shi to help write it down.

    Because she was away from home for five days, Wei, Liu Datian, and Liu Chunshan's daughter-in-law had nothing to do in the next two days, so Liu Yu also lit the lamps and cut clothes, at least preparing enough work for the three of them to do tomorrow morning. Come on, when cutting clothes, I thought that when the shop opened, I would have to invite a few more embroiderers, otherwise she would be tied up in this shop.

    At this time, she was fortunate that the Lu family had separated. Although it was more difficult to work hard on her own, relatively speaking, she gained more freedom.

    Mrs. Wei knew where Liu Yu's money box was. In the past, when Liu Yu was busy cutting clothes, she would often help Liu Yu put the money in after writing the account. It was the same today. After finishing the account, she took Liu Yu's key. Go to open the box and hold the money box, ready to move the money just received from the money bag to the money box. The money bag in his hand originally belonged to Cui Erniang, and the embroiderer will take it back with him when delivering the goods next time.

    It's just that when she opened the money box, she was stunned. In addition to her usual money and some scattered silver earned recently, there was also a brand new money bag, and the money bag was made of excellent materials and looked good. It doesn't look like Liu Yu's either, obviously there wasn't this a few days ago?

    Wei turned his head and asked, "Yu'er, why is there an extra money bag in the box?"

    Liu Yu was cutting a piece of clothes, and the scissors almost cut it crookedly.

    How could I forget about this.

    Of the one hundred and thirty taels that Lu Chengxiao put on her, one hundred taels were silver bills, and the other thirty taels were silver ingots, which filled a money bag full, and there was a lot of money in it without opening it.

    Wei Shi saw it all, Liu Yu couldn't hide it anymore, so he whispered about Lu Chengxiao asking her to help keep the money.

    Wei couldn't help laughing after hearing this, why has she never seen such a situation, the marriage has not yet been settled, and the property is handed over first.