Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Mother and Daughter

    "What's the matter with you in the morning, when will it be your turn to deal with the transfer of money, is it because you are not afraid of your three sisters-in-law talking about it?"

    Wang's voice was lowered, and the whole thing was a lesson, she has always been a little slow to respond In the morning, it should be after Liu Yu left that he realized that something was wrong. With his current behavior, it was obvious that this dissatisfaction had been simmering in his heart all morning.

    After the seizure was over, he stretched out his hand: "Where's the money from selling the nets? Hurry up and take it and I'll keep it."

    Liu Yu looked at the hand stretched out in front of him, and a sneer flashed in his downcast eyes.

    It's been five years. When she was able to earn some money through networking at first, Mrs. Wang was very happy, but she didn't dare to take it for granted. The food and clothing of the Liu family cost money. For example, all the money a girl earns should be handed over to her parents, such as saving it for her dowry.

    As if to say so, she took all her hard-earned money and got a fig leaf, even though Liu Yu at that time didn't think there was anything wrong with handing over the money.

    Now, Xu Shi has talked a lot about brainwashing, Wang is more convinced than she is, Liu Yu's hard-earned manual money is taken for granted that it belongs to the Liu family, and she herself is not qualified to spend a penny, Wang Shi stretched out his hand without feeling guilty.

    Seeing Liu Yu drooping her head and keeping silent, Wang's heart skipped a beat, "Could it be that you are called Xiupu Keng, how much did you sell those nets?"

    Liu Yu looked up, her appearance had changed, she With red eyes, she was about to cry and looked at Mrs. Wang, looking like she was about to cry but didn't dare to cry. She looked outside the door to make sure that there was no one, so she dared to say in a very low voice: "Mother, I'm in the town. , The purse was stolen, and the money for selling the nets was in it."

    "What are you talking about!" Wang's eyes widened, she was clearly a thin woman, but the hostility she exuded at that moment seemed to have the power to overwhelm her. Man tore the power.

    In the past, Liu Yu was afraid of such a Wang family, but now she is not afraid, but this fear is hidden in her heart, and what is shown on her face is that her body trembles slightly, and she hugged Wang's hand all at once. , said in a trembling voice: "Mother, help me cover it up, and I must not let Dad know."

    Wang's face was ugly, and she wanted to scold sternly. Seeing that she was terrified, she managed to suppress her voice and said angrily, "Now that I know I'm afraid, how dare you go to town with your things in the morning? You Is he bewitched?"

    Liu Yu burst into tears, "Daughter heard that the embroidery shop in the town also accepts embroidery work in addition to Luozi, and that embroidery work is much more profitable than Luozi. Go and have a look, if you can learn it secretly, you can help your mother earn some face, it's all my fault, I took the opportunity of selling nets to hang out in the embroidery shop today, and I only want to learn some embroidery skills secretly, but I don't know what Sometimes even a thief gets close and doesn't know."     "Mother, it doesn't matter if father punishes me or beats me. It's just a temporary pain, and my daughter can bear it. I'm afraid I'll drag mother down. I'm too late. Sooner or later I want to go out, but my mother will stay with this parent for a long time, and my father's dissatisfaction with me will be recorded on my mother's head."     "My daughter just wants to help my mother, and I want my mother to have a good life in this family. It's not easy for mother in this family, but if Yan'er and I can have a younger brother, mother's waist can be a little tougher, and I don't need to be so careful with my sisters-in-law."     This sentence, suddenly It hit Wang's life gate.     Originally, according to Wang's temperament, Liu Yu lost half of the money, and she had to yell about it before anyone else found out, and then told Liu Kangsheng not to worry about her face, just punish her, severely punished!     Punish Liu Yu for Liu Yu's good, punish Liu Yu for treating Liu Yu as her own daughter, punish Liu Yu so that she can have a long memory, and let her three sons and daughters-in-law see, she does not prefer to crawl out of her own belly.     But now being beaten by Liu Yu's singing and chanting, Wang's anger was vented five or six times in an instant, and his attention was shifted from his daughter's loss of half a penny to self-pity.     What Liu Yu said was what Wang often read in Liu Yu's ear. This was her inner demon, and it could be said that she hit the key point with one move.     Did the Wang family really treat their three stepson and stepdaughter-in-law as treasures?     No, she just doesn't have a son of her own.

    In the past, these words could not be read in other people's ears. Only the eldest daughter Liu Yu was the one who could reassure her. But in the past, only Mrs. Wang said these words by herself. Most of the time, Liu Yu just comforted her and would not echo her. what.

    Today, these words are no longer her own, but said from the mouth of the eldest daughter, and Wang suddenly feels recognized by others. That's right, my daughter also pities her life, isn't it just her life? For a moment, sadness came from my heart, and I felt that I was really suffering more than Huanglian.     Liu Yu saw that these words were effective, pulled Wang Shi, and said with red eyes: "Daughter only wants to help mother earn a decent living, but she didn't expect... It's all my fault, because I was fascinated by the work of the lady in the embroidery shop today. I didn’t notice the money was lost.”     “Embroidery?” Liu Yu mentioned this for the second time before Wang finally noticed that she woke up from her self-pity and asked in a jerk, “Can you do it?” Learn the craft of embroidery?"     Liu Yu's face was a little shy, "I can't do it now, but after a little more time, I should be able to do it after thinking about it. I don't think it's very difficult."     Wang Shi Her eyes lit up all of a sudden. She knew how smart the eldest daughter was. Back then, she had only watched others play the net a few times, and she would figure it out when she came back. Later, she turned out many complicated tricks. The embroidery shop is very willing to accept her goods. These years, she can add five or six dollars to the family every year just by making connections, which is very good for her to win some face in front of men and stepson.     Now that she said she could learn to embroider, Wang could almost imagine the dignity of the eldest daughter when she could earn more money for her in the future.     She turned from worry to joy, her eyes sparkled, and she walked around the room excitedly for a few steps, then stopped again, worrying about gain and loss, and asked: "Then can they tell you to learn secretly like that?     " Be smart, and often go to those embroidery shops." Liu Yu smiled shyly, just like the way she used to be when she was praised by Mrs. Wang in the past, and then turned back to the topic in a low voice, "Mother, I lost my hair today. What should I do about the money, if my father finds out, will he allow me to go to the town? Will it cause you trouble to see the faces of my father and brother?"

    Of course it would be tiring, even if she beat Liu Yu first and punished her, she would have to suffer a poor discipline from the old man and let her stepson and daughter-in-law watch the excitement.

    But Wang's attention at this time is no longer on the matter of her daughter losing five strings of money. Although she is angry with Liu Yu for causing trouble for her, the eldest daughter is always filial, and she is not afraid of being punished if something happens. As a mother, she stayed in the town because she wanted to secretly learn how to embroider. She even gave up and beat her, and her anger was completely dissipated.

    Half a penny is a lot of money, but compared to the benefits and dignity that her daughter can learn to embroider, it is really worthless. Seeing Liu Yu's anxiety, she patted Liu Yu's hand comfortingly and said: "Don't be afraid, you are waiting in the room." After

    saying that, he walked out of Liu Yu's room lightly, quietly went back to her and Liu Kangsheng's room, and closed the door like a thief.

    Liu Yu stood in the half-darkness and watched this scene, the uneasiness and fear on his face faded away, and faded into an empty sarcasm.

    It turned out that Mrs. Wang would sometimes raise her hand to protect her, but she couldn't be exchanged for being sincere and filial, but trickery and scheming.

    There was a sneer on her lips, she didn't know if it was for the current Wang family or for the former self.

    Well, that's all she has left.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for your comments and encouragement, thank you very much.

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-02-25 21:00:00~2022-02-26 21:00:00~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted mines: Muming Cat 1

    Thank you to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of old waist that can't lie flat; thank

    you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!