Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The setting sun was sinking down, and when the last touch of orange-red faded away on the horizon, the light of the day was taken away bit by bit, leaving only a faint whiteness on the long street.     In the incense and candle shop, just as Liu Yu stepped in, a woman in her thirties

    greeted her, "Miss, what do you want to buy?"

A cabinet of river lanterns of various colors, big and small, said: "I'll pick a river lantern." The

    woman agreed with a smile, and said, "Okay, the girl can choose the one she likes by herself. Today is the mother's birthday, and put a river lantern on it. " Light, whether it is to pay homage to the ancestors or to make a wish, as long as the heart is sincere, it will be very effective."

    Liu Yu nodded, and then he wanted to thank him, seeing the woman's eyes lit up: "Yo, Master Li, you Is this coming back from Yuanzhou City?"

    Liu Yu's heart skipped a beat when she heard Master Li, and when she realized it, she had already turned her head to look at the man.

    The man who entered the incense and candle shop was a man in his twenties, with a burly figure and a neat and honest appearance, but his face was a bit dusty.

    He came into the incense candle shop, Liu Yu turned his head to look, he glanced at Liu Yu, but there was not much movement in his eyes, and the woman in the incense candle shop said: "Exactly, come to buy a few candles." Light." The

    woman thought she was very familiar with this Master Li, and said, "Is it a memorial service to my sister-in-law?"

    The Master Li smiled and said, "Pray for my mother, too, to keep her in good health." The

    woman smiled and said: "Okay, okay, okay, the old lady must have a long life."

    Liu Yu's mind was no longer on He Deng, she wanted to know if this Master Li and the Master Li she had been looking for for days were the same person.

    It's just that she was thinking like this, but Master Li was in a hurry, and he paid for the river lantern after he picked it up.

    The curtain of the back room of the incense and candle shop was opened, and a man about the same age as the woman came out: "Hey, Mr. Li, can you invite a doctor for this trip? Is the old lady okay?"

    Mr. Li nodded: "For your concern, an old doctor was invited from Yuanzhou Chengji Hetang. He just arrived in the afternoon. He has already prescribed a prescription. He only needs one medicine. I will go to Yi'antang to buy it later and go back. I'll be staying soon." After saying that, he cupped his hands with the shopkeeper and his wife, took the few river lanterns and said goodbye.

    After the woman left, she was full of emotion: "He is also a rare infatuated person. Mrs. Li has been gone for almost three years. No matter how old Mrs. Ren forced him to remarry, she did not let go, so she just waited on it."

    The shopkeeper shook his head: "It's difficult. I'm afraid the old lady is not very good this time. These days, she must marry one for him. It's also a little kindness for parents. I don't want my son to be so lonely until he grows old.

    " Feeling these two sentences, seeing that there is still a girl, I stopped talking.

    The couple didn't know how much information they had in a few simple sentences to Liu Yu.

    His wife passed away, his mother forced him to marry a wife, and he is not in Changfeng Town these days, so his age seems to be right, so no matter how you look at it, it fits the situation of the Master Li she is looking for.