Chapter 151 | 160

Chapter 151

    Liu Yu came out of the inner courtyard, her face was still slightly hot, which attracted Lu Chengxiao, who was drinking with Liu Yanqing and others, to look her up several times.

    Fortunately, Mrs. Wei also came out soon, and chatted about the embroidery village, and finally got rid of the influence of the topic just now.

    Liu Yu has not been back to Ruyi Embroidery Village for more than ten days since she returned home on September 20th to prepare for her marriage. The influence of her absence gradually became apparent. Mrs. Zhang's clothes are gorgeous, but they are missing A little bit of aura, the eye-catching effect is worse than what Liu Yu did before. After ten days, Liu Yucai's clothes sold seven or seven eighty-eight. Most of the sample clothes are made of clothes, and the difference can be seen.

    Customers who used to prefer Liu Yu's design style come here again, and they always feel that it is a little less interesting, and they can't find the amazing feeling before. Therefore, whether it is Wei Shi or Zhang Niangzi, they are actually a little anxious, but such a happy event as marriage, it is urgent Also useless.

    At this moment, Wei asked Liu Yu, "Have you discussed with your family which day you will return to the county?"

    Of course it was discussed, and Liu Yu said: "It was originally planned to come back after returning to Ning. Mother said it is best to go back to the county. Going to Chengxiao's grandparent's house and getting to know relatives again is just a matter of etiquette, so it will take about two days before I can return to the county."

    After hearing the exact answer, Wei felt relieved and said with a smile: " Okay, our embroidery shop really can't do without you, and there are still many people who like the clothes you made. These days, Mrs. Zhang has imitated some of the styles you made before, and it's almost interesting to look at the upper body."

    Liu Yu picked Eyebrow, "Is the color the same as the fabric?"

    Wei shook his head and said, "It's not exactly the same. You said before that it's best not to sell too many pieces of the same style of high-priced clothes. Let's remember that."

    That's the color matching and material selection. The problem is that the traces of personal style in this aspect will be relatively heavy, and it is difficult to avoid.

    Liu Yu understood, and said: "I'll be back in two days, so it should be okay."

    When Liu Yanqing and the others had finished eating, Wei Shi went to clean up the dishes, Liu Yu helped, but was pushed away by Wei Shi, laughing Said: "Now you are a guest when you come back, how can I ask you to touch these things."

    Don't let me do it.

    Liu Yu is not obedient, his hands are quick and his mouth is also sharp: "What kind of guest am I? After getting married, my aunt doesn't treat me as her own family?

    " went.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't stand still, his eyes were full of work. The Liu family brothers didn't have any concept of machismo since they were young. With the addition of eight treasures, they were all over the place, and they cleaned up the main hall within a few minutes.

    Liu Yu was about to wash the dishes, but this time he was really persuaded by Wei Shi: "You take Cheng Xiao back to your room to have a rest, I'm afraid you didn't drink less at noon, I'll cook some more bowls of hangover soup, you can come over and serve them later Go."     When Liu Yu heard it, he didn't bother Wei Shi, so he started to do it himself, and when it was cooked, he went out with four bowls of hangover soup. Brothers Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanqing each had a bowl, and Babao drove the car. But I haven't touched a drop of wine, so I don't need this.     After drinking wine and sober soup, several people were a little sleepy, Liu Yanqing arranged for Babao to rest in the guest room of the outer courtyard, while Lu Chengxiao was taken by Liu Yu to his room in the west wing of the inner courtyard.     This is the second time that Lu Chengxiao entered Liu Yu's boudoir after the day of welcoming the bride. Last time, there was a room full of people standing inside, and he only focused on looking at Liu Yu. In fact, he didn't pay attention to what the room looked like, so he can only take a good look today.     Liu Yu smiled and poured him a cup of tea, and said, "Drink a cup of water and rest for a while, and then it's time to go back." Nowadays,     it's not easy for a married girl Guining to stay at her mother's house, and Changfeng Town is far away from here. , so it’s time to go back after a lunch break.     Lu Chengxiao nodded, picked up the teacup, his thoughts turned elsewhere, and he asked curiously, "What did my aunt tell you? I saw that your expression was not right when you came out just now."     Liu Yu: ...     "You really want to know?"     Lu Chengxiao Raising eyebrows: "I can't know?"     Liu Yu suddenly chuckled: "Yes, and you really need to know about this."     This meant something related to him, Lu Chengxiao looked at Liu Yu, waiting for her to finish.