Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    "You want to raise Cui'er as the housekeeper?" Qian looked at her second son in surprise.

    Li Zhongjue nodded.

    Mrs. Qian stared at him: "Why?"

    Li Zhongjue said lightly: "My son thinks she is a nice person, and he grew up together. He has some affection, and if he likes her, he accepts her."

    Qian's face changed. I mean touched.

    The eldest son also has a roommate, but that is an ordinary little maid, but Li Cui'er is different. Such a roommate is a trouble. Qian Shi squeezed the handkerchief: "When did it happen? Didn't you always only treat your dyes and cloth heads?" Are you interested?"

    "It's been a while, I'm not ashamed to tell my mother, it's just that she is Uncle Li's daughter, so I don't want to give her a name."

    Qian looked at him for a long time, and finally Said: "Okay, let mother think about it, and talk about it in a few days."

    Li Zhongjue himself was as if he had eaten a fly, and he was really not in the mood to say anything more. He nodded and said yes and was about to go out. Qian suddenly called out He asked, "Where's Cheng Xiao? I heard from the woman on the stove that he didn't stay for lunch?"

    Li Zhongjue froze slightly, and said, "Well, he came to Yuanzhou for business, just to make a phone call. Greetings, I'll be busy with his business."

    "Oh." Qian Shi lowered her eyes and asked, "What are you here for?"

    Li Zhongjue didn't know, so he could only casually say: "It's related to dyeing cloth, help him A friend inquired about it, and I have to take him to the dyeing workshop, so let's go first." Dyeing cloth is nonsense, and it is true that he is going to make an apology, and before he came to Qian's courtyard, he had already asked Liu Liang where the inn where Lu Chengxiao stayed was.

    Qian smiled: "Go."

    As soon as the person left, the smile on her face fell, and she habitually wanted to call the Li family. Thinking about Li Cui'er, she turned around and found another escort. , whispered a few words and asked people to go out.

    About two quarters of an hour, when the companion came back, the Li family happened to be there. She looked at the Li family, but said nothing.

    Mrs. Qian sent the Li family away, and then asked: "How is it, I can ask."

    The accompanying room came up and replied in a low voice: "I asked, the concierge said that Mr. Lu's son left before the second young master came back. Tweety did go to the second young master’s courtyard today, and in the inner courtyard, someone saw that Tweety took the young lady to go with her, and later the young lady came back crying, but Tweety did not return.”

    Qian said Hearing that her daughter was involved in this matter, she tightened her fingers holding the silk head, and said, "Is there any more?"

    Seeing her expression, the companion hesitated for a moment, and said cautiously, "Miss hasn't eaten today, neither breakfast nor lunch. Yes, at two o'clock in the afternoon, the second young master went to the young lady's courtyard, and Tweet followed, and a woman who was sweeping heard Tweet crying."

    Qian's lips were tightly pursed, and after a long while, he said: "You let the two Miss came to me and said that I have a few pieces of jewelry for her to help choose."

    The accompanying room responded, and walked to the courtyard where Li Yunbi lived, Li Yunbi's eyes were slightly better at this time, The powder is covered, but the traces can still be seen when you look closely.