Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Things went much smoother than they expected. Steward Xu was very familiar with the steward at the market, and he led them there. The shop was rented very smoothly, and the location he got was also excellent, with a price of four taels a day.

    Manager Xu was afraid that Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping would not understand the inside ways, so he specially told them, "Don't think that four taels a day is expensive, in fact, this kind of location is far faster than selling goods in a remote location where you sell two taels a day. It's more cost-effective, it's your luck, Nanshi mainly sells silk cloth, and the first-hand cloth merchants will be a few days late to arrive in large quantities, and now they can give you a good position."

    Lu Chengxiao hurriedly said: "Your junior understands this truth, Thank you, Manager Xu, for your comprehensive help."

    Seeing that he knew about it, Manager Xu smiled and stopped talking.

    After paying the shop rent and getting a receipt and a key with a number plate, Steward Xu thanked the steward of the market, and took the two of them out of Nanshi, teaching them along the way: "The market here Different from other places, the market opens early and closes early, and it closes at the end of the day. I heard you talking with my master. This trip brought more than a thousand bolts of cloth, which is not much, and the shop can also put it down , you go to the pier at the fourth watch tonight to find the porters who will deliver the goods with carts, and move them all to the shop at the fifth watch, so as not to run out of goods in the middle of the sale, or the color is not enough or the color is not enough, and you will turn back in a panic Picking up the goods from the warehouse is a waste of time, but it’s not beautiful.” The

    two of them made a note, and when they walked straight to the Jiangyou Guild Hall, Lu Chengxiao took out the two taels of silver that he had quietly prepared on the road and stuffed it into the hands of Manager Xu, saying: "Today, I would like to thank Manager Xu for reminding you that I am tired of making this trip. This is to express my gratitude. I would also like to ask Manager Xu to thank President Liu for the two of us. When our goods are sold out, we will go to thank you again." "

    Something was stuffed in Guanshi Xu's hand, and after a little pinching, he realized that it was a small ingot of two taels of silver, and he was shocked.

    It's not that he hasn't received favors from others, it's just that this move is two or two, and he's just a manager... Manager Xu is too busy to push back: "No way, it's too much!"

    Lu Chengxiao just pressed his hand and said: "Xu Don’t be too polite, we are new here, we don’t know anything, it’s our luck to have you and President Liu take care of us, this thank you gift is nothing, please don’t refuse me.”

    Seeing that he was speaking sincerely, Manager Xu didn't bother to push back. He thought for a while, and said: "Little brother is a generous man. I take advantage of you, so I can't help you with everything. In this way, I hear you sold this After buying the goods, I plan to convert the money into goods and then bring back some goods, so what do I want to bring?”

    Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping knew that this was a reminder to them, so they simply asked: “Manager Xu But there is a direction for us?"

    Manager Xu smiled and said: "The best thing in Zhejiang and Zhejiang is silk, so it is the most cost-effective to bring silk back, but if you really have this plan, little brother, don't try to save trouble and go directly to this southern city. Buying, I would rather spend a few days more time, hire a black boat to go around the silkworm farmers in Wuxing area, it is tiring, but at least I can get 10% or 20% more profit.”