Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Lu Chengzhang was caught in the chaotic thoughts of his father and mother's partiality, four hundred taels, and the third child pulling away from the future Yue family. His heart was tormented all night like frying oil. I took a few glances.

    Just after lunch, Lu Chengzhang thought that the shop was not busy at noon, so he wanted to go back to the room to catch up on sleep, but he still hadn't left, hey, Liu Yanping is here.

    Seeing Liu Yanping coming at this time, Lu Chengxiao knew that there must be something wrong, so he invited him to the flower hall.

    Lu Chengzhang now looks at Liu Yanping just like looking at the one who is taking advantage of the autumn wind. No matter how he looks at it, he is upset. He is so upset that he can't sleep at noon, and he doesn't leave, so he follows to the flower hall. He wants to see the Liu family and find him again. What are you doing here.

    Lu Xun was also in the flower hall, Lu Chengxiao had already made tea on his own initiative, and Liu Yanping hurriedly stepped forward to greet Lu Xun.

    Lu Xun took Liu's family as his in-laws, and he was very enthusiastic. Seeing that it was just after lunch, he asked, "He came from Yangshan Village? Haven't you had lunch yet?" He

    was about to call the servant who was cooking, Stopped by Liu Yanping, he said with a smile, "Uncle, don't worry, I bought something on the way and stuffed it."

    Lu Chengxiao had already made tea, and upon hearing that, he asked, "Lunch is all on the way, so it came in such a hurry, but what's the matter?" ?”

    As he said, he brought the tea, even Lu Chengzhang didn’t miss it, called his second brother, and put a cup for him on the table next to the opposite chair.

    Lu Chengzhang sat down unceremoniously, turned the teacup and listened to what flower Liu Yanping could tell.

    Liu Yanping had driven a long way and was thirsty, so he took a sip of the tea before putting it on the table.

    He didn't treat the Lu family as outsiders, and said with a smile on his eyes, "It's something."

    He told the truth about his thoughts last night and what he discussed with his family members this morning.

    The father and son of the Lu family were all dumbfounded, and Lu Xun laughed: "It's a great way to lay eggs by borrowing chickens!"

    Lu Chengxiao also slapped Liu Yanping on the shoulder: "Good job, your brain is spinning so fast, why don't you think so?" Thought-of."

    Liu Yanping smiled and said: "At first, I thought that I would just follow you to gain a lot of knowledge. I meant to gather fifty horses, and the focus was on participation and learning. Later, I thought about such a great opportunity, so I didn't seize it and do as much as possible. Well, it's a pity, but with my family's situation, I can't afford a lot of money, not to mention that Yu'er is still planning to open a shop, so it's not easy to use the hard-earned money she earned."

    Lu Xun's eyes were full of smiles , do not interrupt, listen to what he said.

    Liu Yanping said: "I don't have the capital, but I want to do things as well as possible. This is a bit of a worry. Last night, my mother and Yu'er saw it. They supported me and put all the capital that was originally planned to open the shop first. Give it to me."

    Lu Chengzhang's eyes moved, Lu Xun and Lu Chengxiao were not surprised, although Liu Yu just found her back, but the Liu family treated her very well, she would do this, Lu Xun and Lu Chengxiao expected it middle.