Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Beggar

    Liu Yu, who was not lucky, didn't take it to heart. What she remembered most was that when Lu Sanlang's brother married his wife, he hired ninety-nine taels of silver.

    Liu Yu raised her eyes, glanced at the back of the person who rode away, said goodbye to Lin Jiuniang and went to the center of the town.

    It is impossible for a person's two legs to catch up with a horse, and she never thought about chasing it now. If Lu Sanlang is really like Lin Jiuniang said, he usually studies in Yuanzhou City, then he must go home directly when he returns to town. Without her chance, Liu Yu went straight to the embroidery shop that sold nets just now.

    Seeing her going back and forth, the female shopkeeper was stunned for a moment, Liu Yu smiled and said, "I still want to buy something, I wonder if the shopkeeper sells leftover scraps from making clothes?"     It turned out that the business came, The female shopkeeper smiled, "Of course I have some, I don't know what the girl bought them for, and the leftovers are divided into different grades, there are scraps for shoe soles, and there are cloth heads that can be used for small things."     Liu Yu said: "Choose a few A piece of material that can be used to make a purse." The     female shopkeeper understood, turned around and took out a basket of cloth heads from inside, and said: "It's all here, we sell it by piece, depending on the color and size of the material, cheap ones cost two or three yuan. The ones that are more expensive don't wait for a penny or two, so you can pick them yourself."     Liu Yu had a clear goal and chose a dozen pieces of material without much trouble, which sounded like a lot, but in fact there were fabrics and linings, and the good-colored materials were all small Blocks, splicing and splicing are just enough to make a few purses.     The female shopkeeper took a look and quoted the price of Bawen.     Liu Yu was not in a hurry to give the money, but asked the female shopkeeper to buy embroidery needles, embroidery stretchers and embroidery threads of various colors.     The female shopkeeper was surprised now, "A girl can also embroider?"     No wonder she was surprised. Embroidery is a skill that can be eaten, and it is usually passed down from mother to daughter, mother-in-law to daughter-in-law, or girls in the city, born by their parents in the boudoir. Hire an embroiderer for advice.     People in the countryside have no conditions to hire a master. Most of the peasant girls learn relatively practical skills such as spinning, weaving and tailoring clothes. Those who start to learn embroidery are very few who can afford it.

    Fifteen-year-old Liu Yu naturally can't do it, but the reborn Liu Yu can.

    In the more than five hundred days and nights in Liuxian Pavilion, her homework was full every day, and she had to learn all the virtues, words, and appearances, but the virtues, words, and appearances of a prostitute are naturally not the same as those of a good girl. If you want to say that the only thing that these women have in common is that they have also studied embroidery for a period of time.

    For nothing else, in the words of Hong Niangzi, brothel girls like them don't need to know how to spin yarn, tailor clothes, have looks and means, and they have their own people to provide for them, but this purse is their own. Know a few needles, because this is a tool to win over men, and it is fun. Men are willing to spend thousands of dollars in exchange for a sincere "heart" from you.

    Thoughts were easily pulled back to the previous life, the past was fused into the flesh and blood, even the rebirth was the same.

    She does not underestimate everything she has learned in Liuxian Pavilion. The upper-class brothel Chuguan is extremely willing to spend money on the cultivation of good seedlings. The red lady spent a lot of money on their cultivation, except for the impure purpose. What she learned It's all about the real thing, reading and writing, singing and dancing, performing tricks on makeup... These are things that she will never have the chance to touch in the Liu family.