Chapter 7

Chapter 7 The Willows

    The Liu family has always been quiet in the afternoon, the men have not returned, Mrs Wang has to take care of the chickens and ducks in the field, Mrs Wu, the head of the family, has slipped away to somewhere to enjoy the leisure time in the name of picking up her son, Mrs Wen of the third room is pregnant She always had to take a nap at noon, but the second room, Mrs. Lin, was never willing to take a disadvantage. She said she was going to weave, and went around the weaving room. Seeing that the women in the other two rooms were not working, she naturally took a nap. go.

    Because Liu Yan was called by Liu Kangsheng to take over Liu Yu's housework today, she suppressed her temper and quit after half an hour in the morning, and now she is hiding somewhere.

    In the room shared by the two sisters, only Liu Yu was left at this time, which was exactly what Liu Yu wanted, so after closing the door, he took out from his bag a set of things he bought in the embroidery shop.     Drawing, thread splitting, embroidery, cutting, when the shadow of the sun is slanting to the west, a pink and white purse will be ready. Liu Yu's fingertips stroke the purse, the embroidery pattern is not complicated, hidden under the lotus leaf A beautiful koi is better than exquisite embroidery and vivid.     Putting away the things next to her body, she found the cheapest piece of cloth and put it on an embroidery stretcher. She embroidered some simple things like a beginner, and put them in the sewing basket for Mrs. Wang to check. Then she got up and moved her body. Do the homework that must be done every day.     A whole body of dancing is not for pleasing men, but for making the body more flexible and healthy, so it shouldn't go to waste.     Liu Kangsheng and his son arrived home when it was getting dark. At this time, the Liu family had a completely different atmosphere from the daytime. Everyone in the family knew that Liu Kangsheng was the head of the house, and they all rushed to show off.     The three daughters-in-law looked no different than idlers in the daytime. At this time, one was more sensible and capable than the other. They wished Liu Kangsheng could have a smile on his face, and they were also quite respectful to Wang. , I can't see the appearance of a eyebrow and eye lawsuit being staged for a few steamed buns during the day.     Even Liu Yan, who was very noisy in the morning, was very well-behaved in front of Liu Kangsheng, and she couldn't compete with her three sister-in-laws. Yu didn't take it seriously, and she just rushed to do it.     As for what Mrs. Wang is looking forward to, after dinner, Liu Yu will hand over the five pennies for selling nets, and then talk about learning embroidery.

    She thought that her eldest daughter was smart and would earn more money for the family in the future, so Liu Kangsheng would smile and give some words of encouragement, but she didn't.

    On the contrary, Liu Kangsheng frowned when he heard that Liu Yu wanted to go to the town to learn embroidery.

    Mrs. Wang didn't understand what happened to the man. Shouldn't she be happy about such a good thing?

    She didn't know, but Liu Yu knew very well that at this time Liu Kangsheng had clearly made up his mind to sell her, a person who would only stay in this home for another month, how could he take the time to learn embroidery and make another honestly? Yueluozi is more cost-effective.

    It's no wonder Liu Kangsheng is happy to squeeze out all of Liu Yu's remaining value.

    Fortunately, Liu Kangsheng was afraid that he would show his thoughts, and he didn't say anything against Liu Yu going to the town to learn embroidery. He just kept his face dark as usual and didn't give Liu Yu any extra glances.

    Mrs. Wu is the best at looking at the height of eyebrows and eyes. Looking at Liu Kangsheng's expression, she can figure out what her father-in-law meant. Besides, she didn't want Liu Yu to go to the town to learn embroidery, so she smiled and said: "Big sister, where is embroidery? You are in the embroidery workshop." You can learn it by walking around a few times and peeking at other embroiderers' work. I don't think you should think too much about it. It's better for An Ansheng to make more connections at home."