Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    The shock in Liu Yu's heart was no less than that of Wei's. She thought that the clothes she made with care should sell well, but she never thought that all six sets of clothes would be sold out in three days.

    Even if she knew that she met a big client and it was accidental, it was enough to prove that the clothes she made were indeed very recognized.

    And Liu Yu thinks more, this half month is spent ten days on making clothes, but it is only three days for the real sale, if the shop really opens, there will be a few embroiderers making clothes together, every day It's open every day, even if you don't meet such a big player, the profit in half a month must be more than four taels.

    Looking at the two ingots of silver, Liu Yu's heart beat unstoppably faster, and for the first time in her life, she experienced the intertwined feeling of three emotions: enthusiasm, joy and stability, not just because of the money, but because she finally With the ability to stand in the world on her own, she really touched the brand-new world that Lu Chengxiao once described for her.

    This is an extremely wonderful feeling, not only Liu Yu, but also Wei Shi is excited.

    "The one you ordered, do you have to buy fabric?" Liu Yu didn't need to answer, and immediately made a decision, "Have lunch early today, and after dinner, call your second brother together, let's go to Lu Fengbu shop."

    Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an came back from the field at noon and heard that the six sets of clothes that Liu Yu sent a few days ago were all sold, and the embroidery shop sent over ten taels of silver. The two brothers were equally shocked at first, and then they were overjoyed .

    Liu Yanping became more and more sure of what he had in mind, and only by going into business could he broaden his horizons, increase his knowledge, and allow his family to live a better life.

    After lunch, Liu Yanping hurriedly went to the car dealership in town to rent a mule cart, and after discussing with Wei Shi, Liu Yu opened the money box in the west compartment and took out another ten taels of silver from it, which was equivalent to the ten taels received today. Two, I prepared a total of twenty taels of silver and prepared to go to Lufeng's cloth shop to fetch cloth.

    Even if she bought the goods in whole bundles, she didn't want to be too piecemeal, at least she took ten bundles according to the amount that she went to Yuanzhou City to approve the cloth. She won the first battle, and now Liu Yu is confident that she can sell all fourteen or fifteen sets of clothes.

    Anyi County, Lufeng cloth shop.

    Lu Chengxiao was busy in the closet, when he heard someone calling him outside, he raised his eyes and saw Liu Yanping driving a car parked in front of Lu Feng's cloth shop, his eyes were really pleasantly surprised.

    "Yan Ping, why are you here?" He hurried out of the counter and asked, his eyes unconsciously looking at the mule carriage.

    Liu Yanping knew what Lu Chengxiao was thinking with just one glance, and opened the car curtain with a smile. Wei Shi came down first, followed by Liu Yu.

    Lu Chengxiao's eyes suddenly brightened. After greeting Wei Shi, he called out to Miss Liu again. His eyes fell from Liu Yu's face to the trembling jasper earrings around her ears, and the joy on his face couldn't be concealed even more.

    Without losing courtesy, he turned around and shouted loudly to Lu Xun who was in the shop: "Father, Aunt Wei is here."

    Lu Xun had also seen it, and walked out quickly to greet each other, Lu Xun invited the three of Liu's family to go Entering the yard through the back door of the shop, he confessed: "The front shop is for business, not a place to entertain guests. Let's drive the car in through the back door. The shop is simple and crude, and we will take care of the rudeness."