Chapter 51

Chapter 51 (Minor Repair)

    "Have I promised you to redeem yourself?" The

    soft and slow words made the noisy room fall into a strange silence.

    Wang's five fingers were as stiff as a chicken paw as she was tearing at Liu Kangsheng, her blood flowed backwards and rushed against the door, her head and eyes turned black for a while, yes, Wei Shi would not let her go, Wei Shi would not let her go.

    And Liu Kangsheng, who was trying his best to keep his family's wealth just a moment ago, was also dumbfounded at this moment. He is in a daze, what can he do if he guards the money, the whole family will be official slaves, so what if he has money. At this moment, I just want to hold the earthen jar where the money is hidden, knock on my head a hundred and eighty times, and beg the one who can show mercy and accept Wang's redemption silver with a noble hand.

    Liu Cunzheng was so angry that he just wanted to give Liu Kangsheng a big slap on the spot, but at this time he had to mediate for the Liu family, because he himself was involved in this mess.

    "Ma'am, if Yu'er is a child of your family, he has suffered a lot these years, but it is precisely because of this that he has found his relatives now. It is a great fortune. It has been hard for fifteen years before, and it cannot be more difficult in the future." No? You should think more about her. I see that you closed the door to talk, and you must love this child in your heart. How about your rules? You might as well talk about it. Kang Sheng dare not be confused. For such a big matter, the village, The clan can't let him be confused."

    This is a display of the authority of the village official, and it also moves the clan out, as long as the Wei family calms down, whether Liu Kangsheng is worthy or not is up to him. In fact, Liu Cunzheng knew very well that when he accepted money back then, the best thing to do was to lie down tonight and not disturb the clan.

    Liu Kangsheng is also sober now, and he no longer dared to put his little thoughts on, and wanted to make a statement, but Wei Shi didn't listen to him, but woke up with a very light sneer in his nose: "Cunzheng is taking care of my thoughts." You have to understand."

    Liu Cun was embarrassed, but also happy, Wei Shi's words showed that he was right, and he rubbed his waist a little: "Country fools, how dare you say that you can control people's hearts, they are just grown ups. Those who care for the younger generation are the same.”

    In the shadow of the poor man, Wei nodded wearily: “Cunzheng’s words are correct, they are all for the sake of the younger generation.”

    She turned her cool eyes to Wang Shi and Liu Kangsheng, "Based on the old enmity, and today's matter of you selling my Liu family girl, you, Bao Shi, I want you to die, and you will die as my husband and second brother died back then."

    Staring at Liu Kangsheng again: "Your Liu family, it's best to pretend to be official slaves, and immediately receive the retribution of the world."

    These words were as cold as a knife's edge, causing Liu Kangsheng and Wang Shi to shiver.

    Wei Shi closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he suppressed the hatred in his eyes, and expressed a kind of compassion that almost suppressed the pain in his tone: "But as the village official said, I still want to do something for Yuer." Considering this, I came today and did not escort you to the yamen with great fanfare, but stood here to allow you to catch your breath."

    Liu Cun was wiping the sweat from his forehead, and replied in a loud voice: "Yes yes yes , all for the sake of the children."

    Shi Wang and Liu Kangsheng were also sweating from shock.