Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Purse

    In the narrow alley, the beggar brothers and sisters quietly peeked out the whole process, and waited for Lu Chengxiao to leave before the little girl asked her elder brother in a low voice, "Brother, did the money bag go to our elder sister with copper coins?" The

    boy subconsciously Covering the front of his chest, there were steamed buns in oil paper bags hidden there, still soft and warm, he was not willing to spend all the ten copper coins he got in the morning, so he only bought two steamed buns.

    He nodded, led his younger sister to sit down in the alley, took out a steamed bun and divided it in half, gave the bigger one to his sister, and the smaller one to himself.

    The little girl has been craving the aroma of the steamed buns for a long time, but her elder brother just bought it and put it in his arms and took her quietly to the alley near the cloth shop, so he never ate it.

    At this moment, holding half a steamed bun in her hand, she inexplicably remembered the aroma of the hot meat buns she ate at noon yesterday. She swallowed the saliva that was secreting rapidly in her mouth, and looked at her brother eagerly, "Brother, when will Can I still eat half a steamed stuffed bun?” The meaty steamed stuffed     bun cost three pennies each, the boy clutched his pocket, and the glutton in his belly was churning and complaining about his desire for meat, he nodded his head with difficulty, and said: “If tomorrow We can still earn money from that girl, so let's buy one." The little girl's     ashen face brightened instantly, her eyes shone brightly, she nodded her head, and her voice was as bright as if tomorrow must be You can eat the fragrant meat buns.     The boy curled his fingers uneasily, the girl lost her purse, can he earn another ten copper coins tomorrow?     In the early morning of the next day, the little brothers and sisters waited for half of the answers, and Lu Jiasanlang went to Lu Feng's cloth shop early in the morning.     Outside the town, Liu Yu saw the two brothers and sisters on the stone bridge from a long distance away. They were not on the side of Changfeng Town, but waited on the side close to the mountain road and looked up.     When she saw them, the little brother and sister obviously saw her too, they were too far apart, Liu Yu couldn't see the expressions on the faces of the two children clearly, and saw them running towards this side quickly.     When the person approached, he raised his head and looked at Liu Yu burningly without waiting to catch his breath, "Girl, are you still buying news today?"

    After asking this question, he looked at Liu Yu without blinking.

    Liu Yu squatted down halfway, and said with a smile: "Buy it, but I can't pay you until I sell the embroidery. I'll stay here later, okay?" The

    boy's eyes lit up and he nodded abruptly. "Yes!"

    Before he could tell Lu Sanlang's whereabouts, the crisp voice of the little girl on the side interjected, "Sister, did you drop your purse? Little girl knows where it fell." The

    boy wanted to cover his sister It was too late, and he glanced at Liu Yu frustrated and uneasy, and said, "I didn't mean to follow you, or I happened to pass by the alley next to you." After all,

    he was still not sophisticated enough to tell a lie, and his face was ashamed. Get flushed.

    Liu Yu couldn't guess what this kid did, probably because he was afraid that he would do something bad by letting him stare at people, so he felt uneasy to stare at the follow-up.

    She chuckled lightly and didn't say anything, just brushed off a piece of grass stuck in the hair of the child named Xiaoya, and said with a smile: "Thank you, Xiaoya, but there is nothing inside, so it doesn't matter.