Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    But in fact Liu Yanping didn't come to the flower hall at all, he knew it and went directly to the outer courtyard to pack his luggage.

    However, Liu Yuxin was beating violently, her palms were inexplicably sweaty, thin but hot and damp, and she even felt a little dry mouth, she took a step aside at once: "I'll go Pour tea."

    He hurriedly avoided going out, and after a while, he came back with his cheeks burning, and took the torch to light the oil lamp in the flower hall.

    Liu Yu admitted that he was so guilty that he didn't even dare to look at Lu Chengxiao again, and ran away as if.

    After leaving the flower hall, he didn't dare to go to the kitchen like that. He used the back of his hands to cool down his cheeks, slowed down his heartbeat, and took a deep breath before going to the kitchen to get a clean teacup.

    Wei Shi glanced at her, and said with a smile, "Cheng Xiao is here?"

    "Yeah." Liu Yu nodded, trying to keep his voice as calm as possible, and said, "It is said that he is leaving early tomorrow morning."

    Wei Shi lowered his head and suppressed a smile, In response, he said: "Then talk to him, it will take a month or two before I come back."

    Now Liu Yu felt a sense of embarrassment that everyone in the family knew about her and Lu Chengxiao's small thoughts, and her heart was empty and flustered , and tried to calm down, brewed two cups of tea and sent them to the flower hall.

    Lu Chengxiao's mood has also been sorted out, seeing Liu Yu's eyes are full of smiles, Liu Yu met his smiling eyes, the embarrassment disappeared, and he laughed too, applauding Putting the tea on the case table, he motioned to Lu Chengxiao and said, "Sit down, and have some tea."

    Where Lu Chengxiao really wanted to use tea, Liu Yu couldn't get enough of it.

    I used to know the word "beauty under the lamp", but today is the first time I really know the meaning of "beauty under the lamp". It is already extremely beautiful in the daytime, but now under the dim and warm light, it is more and more outlined. A thrilling color.

    Liu Yu didn't know that he was looking at him, first he could serve the tea and pretend not to know, and when the tea was delivered, he couldn't pretend not to know, so he looked back at him: "Have you seen enough?"

    Lu Chengxiao's smile widened, he shook his head, looked at her with a smile and said, "Not enough."

    Liu Yu felt that Lu Chengxiao's skin was getting thicker, and he became straightforward in private, and he was even less shy.

    She was a little overwhelmed, being watched by him, the slight hot flashes in her palms were still hard to fade away, and she was sweating from the overly strong gaze, and her palms were so hot that they were almost as hot as pancakes.

    Liu Yu hurriedly drank the tea, trying to distract her attention, so as to block Lu Chengxiao's gaze.

    After picking up the teacup, he was surprised to care about his tea-drinking demeanor. This was really the first time after leaving the deportment class.

    Liu Yu thought, she is really very sick, is it like this when she likes someone.

    Reluctantly put down the teacup, Yang said: "Don't look at it." The

    tone was shy and coquettish and unaware.

    Lu Chengxiao saw her rosy cheeks begging for forgiveness, her right hand was clenched into a fist and her lips covered her smile, seeing Liu Yu was about to get annoyed, so she said: "Yu'er, I'll be back soon, but more than a month is too long, can you promise?" I just think about it?"