Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Mrs. Lu wanted to ask why Lu Chengxiao came back from the county in two days. She didn't see anyone in the morning, so she heard Babao said that she had gone out. However, at noon, she still couldn't ask, at all.

    When Lu Chengxiao came back in the middle of the morning, he locked himself in the room. It was only when Babao failed to call him out at meal time that Mrs. Chen knew about it. Thinking of his son's anomaly yesterday, Mrs. Chen went there in person, knocking on the door outside, but there was no movement inside, until Mrs. Chen said, "Cheng Xiao, open the door."

    Lu Chengxiao sat down by the desk, and when he heard Mrs. Chen's voice, he raised his forehead. Her hands trembled slightly, and she barely managed to stabilize her voice, without looking too abnormal: "Mother, I really don't have an appetite. I drank too much yesterday, and now I want to take a rest."

    Chen's brows were almost knotted, "I'm so tired." Don't you have to eat first? There is your favorite sea bass at noon, eat it before resting?"

    Lu Chengxiao couldn't hear the word fish now, and just said no, and then fell silent.

    Mrs. Chen stared at the door for a long time, then turned around helplessly, and saw that Babao was still standing at the door, and waved her jaw, motioning for him to follow. Concerned that the eldest daughter-in-law and the youngest daughter were both in the main hall, he led him to the flower hall, and then said: "Tell me, what's going on."

    The voice sounded so sure that he knew it, and Babao wanted to find a wall sticker again. As soon as I posted it, but being stared at by Mrs. Chen, I didn't dare, and just shook my head: "I don't know, this morning is fine."

    "Who asked you this morning, before this, is there anything wrong? "

    Lu Chengxiao told him to keep his mouth shut a long time ago, Babao dared not say it, and shook his head again and again: "I don't think there is anything wrong." His

    tone was extremely firm, but his eyes shifted and dodged.

    Mrs. Chen narrowed her eyes and smiled: "Are you going to lie to me?"

    Babao's legs softened instantly, and he said with a bitter face: "Madam, you can ask the young master yourself, the young master will definitely say what he wants to say.

    " Yes, Chen turned her mind around, and tentatively asked Babao: "Is it an emotional matter? Does Cheng Xiao have a girl he likes in Yuanzhou City?"

    It's no wonder that she thought it belonged to Yuanzhou City. In fact, Lu Chengxiao has been in Yuanzhou City for the past few years. If there is someone he likes, he is naturally in Yuanzhou City. What's more, it's after leaving home that something is wrong. Did he meet Yuanzhou City in the county? The classmate who was studying heard something about the girl he likes.

    Chen's thinking diverged greatly.

    Babao bowed his head and remained silent, thinking that it would be better if it was Yuanzhoucheng's. It's not that no one in Yuanzhoucheng likes the third young master. Anyway, he knows one. Bring, keep the distance not too good.

    Seeing that he looked like a clam shell that couldn't be pried open, Mrs. Chen also had a headache, but it's a good thing to be strict with her mouth, and she should be worried if she is full of leaks after being asked a few words. Then he put his mind on Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang who were with Lu Chengxiao yesterday, just thinking about it, Babao's mouth can't be pried open, it's even more impossible for those two boys, only Liu Zhang can pay, but There was a shrewd Lin Huaigeng who made a point, but it was also in vain.