Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    On the way out of Liujia Village, Liu Yu thought about many possible destinations, but the only thing she never imagined was that she would embark on the road back to Liujia Village today.

    The mule cart is speeding, the sound of hoofbeats, whips and wheels grinding the bluestone road are combined together, and Gaga composes a strange and noisy song in the world, and she has so much more in this weird and fantastic truth and illusion. A group of close relatives of flesh and blood, close relatives who have never dared to think that they really existed in the seventeen years of the two lives.

    However, Liu Yu knew that it was not these possible relatives whom she had met for the first time that supported her to go back to Liujia Village, nor Liu Yanqing's public uniform that represented justice and safety. The last veil that was lifted and the truth that was about to be presented to her after that veil—a truth that was not treated kindly in two lifetimes.     What Liu Dalang said earlier still rings in my ears. Selling her to a rich family in the county as a concubine is not acceptable to Wang and not to Liu Kangsheng. If Wang and her are still bound by blood, what will Liu Kangsheng do? Is it benevolence, morality, propriety, righteousness and shame?     After meeting Aunt Liu's family, Liu Yu gradually understood that what they were afraid of was the Liu family in Anyi County.     But judging from the clothes of the Liu family, it is not a family of rich and powerful. Liu Yanqing is a fast catcher, so why should Liu Kangsheng be so afraid?     The words of the aunt of the village Zheng's family floated in Liu Yu's mind at the beginning, and there was a problem with the origin of the Wang family.     Is it an escaped concubine? Or is she a stolen child? Aunt Ruoliu and her group looked like they belonged to a wealthy family, but she still believed it, but it was clear that they were not.     There were a lot of possibilities in my mind, but it was actually better to ask Aunt Liu directly, but Liu Yu found that Aunt Liu, who was sitting next to her, was in a more painful mood than her.     In the medical center, Liu Yu could clearly feel that Aunt Liu was crying for her, but at this moment, Aunt Liu, who was sitting upright no matter how the mule cart swayed, seemed to be caught in a kind of situation that no one could understand. In the practice of entering, it seems that a sharp blade is earned out of pain, and it is suppressed with another kind of perseverance. Pain, hatred, and perseverance are reincarnated again and again.

    All kinds of things in Liu Yu's heart were subdued, and he fell silent in the turmoil of the car dealership.

    The truth will always come, and it is getting closer and closer.

    Liu Family Village, Liu Kangsheng and others knew nothing about the upcoming changes.

    At the moment of the first day of the new year, when the men of the Liu family do not go out to see work, this is the time for the Liu family to have dinner.

    Just sold Wang's own daughter, Wu's feeling very good today, taking care of all the housework of the family, and doing it willingly, with bright eyebrows.

    However, the Liu family's dinner today was extraordinarily deserted and overly quiet compared to the past.

    The family in the second room is not there, Liu Dalang and Liu Yu are not there, only Liu Kangsheng, Wang Shi, Wu Shi, Liu Sanlang, Wen Shi, and Liu Tianbao, who was picked up from the neighboring village in the evening, are left at home. Liu Yan, Wen's eldest daughter, Liu Erya.

    The children of the Liu family, except for Liu Tianbao, girls are not qualified to serve at the table. They usually eat standing up with a few chopsticks in the corner. Today, because there are many people in the family, Liu Erya is also able to sit at the dining table in the main room for the first time. There is a seat.     At that time, people respected the left, and at the square table of the Eight Immortals, Liu Kangsheng and Wang sat at the top. Liu Dalang was not there, so Liu Kangsheng called Liu Tianbao, who was not in the general corner, to sit at the top of the left, Wu at the bottom left, and Liu Sanlang, Under the Wen family, the last two positions belong to Liu Yan and Liu Erya.     Normally, Liu Erya was supposed to sit on the right next to her mother Wen's, but for some reason this day, Liu Yan snatched the seat next to Wen's and left the seat next to Wu's on the other side empty.     Liu Erya came in without knowing it, but she was rarely able to sit at the table, and she was very happy to sit on it when she had time to sit. She happily sat on it, holding a bowl and eating hard.     The Liu family had a very quiet dinner this time. Liu Yan, who usually blares, seemed to be dumb today, with her head almost buried in the bowl. She didn't even have chopsticks in her hands. house.     Wen looked at Liu Yan's back thoughtfully, but said nothing.