Chapter 101 | 110

Chapter 101

    The two brothers were about two or three years apart, and there were some similarities between their eyebrows and eyes, but the young man was born fair, while the boy was tanned darker.

    Just like his elder brother, he is also dressed in coarse cloth, the young man wears a long gown, and the young man wears bunts that are common in farmhouses. Seeing Lu Chengxiao and the others nodded cautiously, it was considered as a greeting, and he looked more shy than the elder brother. some.

    The young man smiled and said, "This is my brother, let him drive the cart, let's get into the bullock cart."

    After saying this, he was actually a little embarrassed. The other party was a group of six people, some of whom were actually well dressed, and they This car is said to be an ox cart, but it is not the kind of people-carrying ox cart with a carriage at all, it is just the kind of flatbed cart used to transport goods.

    Naturally, people can also sit, but he looked at the brocade clothes on Lu Chengxiao's body, no matter how he looked at it, he felt that it was too impolite for people to ride in such an ox cart, and with six people, it might be too crowded.

    Thinking of this, the young man said apologetically, "This ox cart is crude, let's make do with it."

    Lu Chengxiao and the others smiled, and said it was all right, so he relaxed a little, and he and his younger brother who was in charge of driving the cart sat on the shaft of the cart. The positions were all given to six distant guests.

    Lu Chengxiao and the others were not squeamish, and it was just right for three or six people to squeeze together.

    Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping sat at the front closest to the shaft, and chatted with the young man. The man introduced himself, saying that his surname was Cheng and his name was Wenyuan.

    Lu Chengxiao asked with a smile, "Brother Cheng behaves like a scholar?"

    Cheng Wenyuan nodded, "I have studied for a few years, but I am ashamed that I haven't achieved fame yet, but I am tired of my parents, brothers and sisters working hard for me. "

    It's not easy for a peasant family to let their children know a few words. It's really difficult for a scholar to pass the imperial examination. It's just that Cheng Wenyuan will come out to solicit customers for his family. It's not like those who feel superior to others as soon as they study, and don't care about vulgar affairs. .

    Because they didn't know each other well, Lu Chengxiao only said words of encouragement, and said with a smile: "I am Tian Shelang in the morning, and I go to the Tianzitang in the evening. It's all worth it."

    Cheng Wenyuan was a little touched, and clasped his fists together and said, "Then let me borrow my son's auspicious words."

    Chengjia Village is really far away from the wharf as Cheng Wenyuan said, whether it is Jiuli Road, Lu Chengxiao and others don't know, but wait for the oxcart dealer When we arrived at Chengjiazhuang, it was already sunset.

    The farmers in the village were returning home from the fields. Many people passed by with hoes on their shoulders. They all recognized the Cheng family brothers and greeted them from a distance. Then their eyes fell on the six young men on the ox cart. , his expression became a little excited: "Wen Yuan, are you here to collect raw silk?"

    But looking at the ages of Lu Chengxiao and the others, they didn't seem to be so similar.

    Cheng Wenyuan nodded, and said: "Yes, I will invite people to my house to have a look first, and if there is still need, I will go to my uncle's house to get it."