Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Lu Chengxiao didn't see the woman's appearance, but only a back view, but he had faintly felt the evil hidden in it, but at this moment, he couldn't stand up anymore, he could only suppress his temper, hide his figure and wait for the change .

    Mrs. Chen secretly followed Chen Sheng all the way to the north of the town. She watched how Chen Sheng came to the other side of the river, how he looked up at him, and how he left this place with a few words.

    Until now, she finally saw the girl Liu Yu who first appeared in her ears yesterday, and her son had already wanted to marry her.

    You don't need to look carefully, just take a look from a distance, you know she is a beauty, but when you get close, Mrs. Chen will be suffocated for a moment when she takes a look.

    I only thought in my heart: No wonder I am so fascinated by Sheng'er, I don't care about the business of the study, I only know that I am thinking about her.

    A son loves color, but a mother may not like her son marrying someone who is too beautiful. At that time, she will obey her daughter-in-law and be divorced from herself.

    Mrs. Chen pursed her lips, not concealing her dislike for Liu Yu in her eyes.

    She just sighed, this Liu Yusheng is so outstanding, it may take some hardships to make her son change his mind.

    Originally, a girl from Changfeng Town, the conditions of the Zhou family were only moderate, and Mrs. Zhou rushed to her a few times, and she never let go. Yesterday, she hurriedly chose Zhou Ruyi, and she also liked Zhou Ruyi's face. Clearly, the best weapon against a man is beauty; to win a man from a woman, the best weapon is beauty.

    Originally, with Zhou Ruyi's good looks, she was very confident and changed the choice of daughter-in-law from the Liu family to the Zhou family without any disturbance. However, when she met Liu Yu herself, she realized that she had miscalculated.     While Mrs. Chen was looking at Liu Yu, Liu Yu also looked at her, and saw that the woman was about 30 years old, her hair was combed up in a high bun, and an empty flower hairpin wrapped in gold and silver was inserted obliquely in the bun, with willow-leaf eyebrows and hanging eyes. , although the lips are hooked, but there is a sharp and contemptuous smile.

    Liu Yuxin came to a conclusion that was almost exactly the same as Lu Chengxiao's - the visitor was not kind.

    And inexplicably, she also guessed the identity of the visitor, and by looking at his facial features, she could indeed see some similarities between Yin Yin and Chen Sheng.

    Liu Yu knew in his heart that the marriage of the Chen family was not that easy, but on the surface he just pretended that he didn't know who the woman was. I made a blessing ceremony with

    Mrs. Chen, and said in my mouth: "My surname is Liu. I don't know who my wife is?" Picky, she couldn't find anything wrong with Liu Yu's demeanor and etiquette, a vain smile appeared on the corner of her lips, and she drew it away for a moment: "It's a person who understands etiquette, but why pretend to be stupid, you should know Who am I?"     Liu Yu met her eyes and thought that you are being rude, you have such an annoying temperament, you just don't show it on your face, and said with a smile: "Ma'am, you are joking. I don't know you."     Mrs. Chen snorted coldly, and said, "My husband's family name is Chen."     Coupled with the upturned nostrils, Liu Yu really thought that the surname Chen was reserved for the royal family for a moment, and he felt sorry for this lady of the Chen family I am so bored, if I really want to marry Chen Sheng, will I have to spend decades with such a mother-in-law in the future?     If she was at this time in her previous life, she might have been able to bear it. After all, there is nothing worse than the Liu family. She has never been treated well in her whole life. But in the next life, at the age of fifteen, although she fell into the dust, she was already favored by the red lady and the maidservants. She could pretend to be patient for a while, but how could she bear it for the rest of her life?     However, no matter what she thought in her heart, she still had to endure this moment, so her face changed from doubt to bewilderment, then to shyness, she lowered her eyebrows slightly, and didn't say she knew who Mrs. Chen was, she just called softly: "Mrs. Chen."     The Madam, Mrs. Chen is quite useful, and there are rare times when Liu Yu is pleasing to the eye, but it's a pity, if this girl hadn't coaxed Sheng'er into thinking of marrying her, she would also like it.     If Liu Yu hears it, I'm afraid I'll spit on her back: Dress up as a phoenix with a chicken feather, whoever you like is rare.