Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Babao went to open the door, and when he saw the person coming, his complexion suddenly became not so good-looking. Looking back at Lu Chengxiao, he saw that Lu Chengxiao had already come out to meet him.

    "Zhong Jue?"

    Upon hearing the name, the three brothers and sisters of the Liu family knew who it was.

    Li Zhongjue was quite embarrassed, so he looked at Lu Chengxiao first, seeing that he looked okay, and worried about the crowds in the courtyard, he didn't know how to speak for a while.

    Looking at his expression, Lu Chengxiao probably guessed what he knew, and said, "Let's talk in the room." He talked to

    the three brothers and sisters of the Liu family, and led Li Zhongjue into the room.

    Relatively speechless, Lu Chengxiao was really not sure if Li Zhongjue knew something, and Li Zhongjue... was hard to say.

    In the end, it was Lu Chengxiao who broke the silence: "What are you here for?"

    Li Zhongjue looked embarrassed, and asked Lu Chengxiao, "Have you... touched the tea in my study?"

    Confirmed, Lu Chengxiao nodded: "Because I'm not used to drinking, use I didn’t have much, I invited the doctor, and it’s all right now, how do you know about this?”

    Li Zhongjue was relieved to hear that he was all right, the two have been classmates for three years, and they live together in the Central Plains of the academy, so there’s nothing wrong with it What's more, there is really nowhere to complain about the aggrievedness in his heart, so when he heard Lu Chengxiao's question, he just smiled wryly: "I drank that tea."

    "Why?" Lu Chengxiao was shocked: "No one took that tea. Take away the herbal tea?"

    Recalling the abnormality at that time, he still couldn't believe it, and asked Li Zhongjue: "Then you..."

    Li Zhongjue's lips were tightly pursed, and the corners of his cheeks were stretched out: "Li Cuier, Liuliang He kissed his sister, and when I drank the tea and thought it was wrong, she just came in and wanted to take away the tea tray."

    Li Zhongjue was unwilling to talk any more when he said this, and broke the topic irritably, saying: "This matter has not been taken off for six or two. I've asked about the relationship, it's his cooperation, Cheng Xiao, Yun Bi is wrong about this, but she...can you not pursue it? It won't happen again in the future. "

    Lu Chengxiao shook his head: "It's not whether to pursue it or not, you should go back and check it carefully, I always feel that the maid in your house is wrong."

    He told Li Zhongjue what he saw in the study at that time, and asked Li Zhongjue: "What do you do with the maid? What?"

    Li Zhongjue froze when he heard that something was wrong with Li Cuier, hearing that his sister actually wanted to leave all the time, she was pushed by the maid and locked into the yard, and then Li Cuier, who was asked by Lu Chengxiao what to do, opened his mouth almost speechless.

    Li Zhongjue is not stupid, it was only because he knew what his sister was thinking, had a preconceived cognition, and because Li Cui'er put Li Yunbi in front of everything, even Li Yunbi himself admitted it, so he did this.

    Now that Lu Chengxiao reminded him to look at those with vested interests, how could he not understand, Li Zhongjue punched the table, almost gritted his teeth and said, "I'll go back." Then

    he got up, and remembered something: "You're here?" But what's the matter? I think it's Miss Liu who came with you?"

    Lu Chengxiao would not have had a rift with Li Zhongjue because of this matter, and now that he knew that the maid was a ghost, he truthfully said that he was here to find the cooperative dyeing workshop.