Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    After sending Wei Shi away and returning to the West Chamber, Liu Yu fell into deep thought as he stared at the box of silver.

    A few days ago, Mrs. Wei took all the families in her clan around, because she looked too similar to her grandmother, and in those few days, the elders in the clan often mentioned her grandmother. It was only then that Liu Yu found out that they The family moved back to Yangshan Village in my grandmother's generation.

    Yangshan Village was originally the hometown of my grandfather, but my grandmother was not from Yuanzhou. After my grandfather passed away, my grandmother brought my young uncle, my father, and my aunt who was a maid back to Yangshan Village. The house in the early years of my family has long since disappeared. I bought land and property, and after some business management, I settled down in Yangshan Village.     The two-entry courtyard where the family lives today was built at that time. It can be said that when the Liu family first moved back, they did have some wealth in their hands, but buying land and properties as soon as they came back was a waste of decades. Except for this house, the Liu family is actually no different from an ordinary farming family. The second brother and the third brother are farming at home with the uncle. If the eldest cousin is not working as a catcher in the county government, the family is not well-off.     Eighty taels of silver would allow Liu Kangsheng's family to sell her cruelly at the risk of being stabbed in the back. Forty taels is undoubtedly a huge sum of money for a farmer's family, but Wei gave it to her just like that.     Liu Yu knew very well that when her father had an accident, she hadn't married yet, and her grandmother was also there, so she and her uncle's family should not have separated. The money was said to belong to her father, but maybe it was just that the prey was sold and it was not time to hand it over to the grandmother. It would be a shame if I accepted it.     Liu Yu was lost in her own thoughts, when the door of the west wing was knocked, she turned her head, and met Liu Yanping outside the door with a very bright smile: "Yu'er, I'll show you something good."     He went to the field early in the morning He didn't return until this point, the mud on the soles of his feet hadn't been washed off, and he didn't enter the west chamber, he just stood on the porch and waved to Liu Yu.     Liu Yu raised his eyebrows, called his second brother, got up and walked out, but Liu Yan'an arrived faster than her, and quietly touched behind Liu Yanping to snatch the things he hid behind his back, but Liu Yanping lightly flashed past him, and the two brothers After two moves, Liu Yanping took a step back to distance himself from Liu Yanan, raised his index finger to his lips and booed Liu Yanan.

    This time Liu Yan'an didn't bother him anymore, and asked in a low voice, "Did you bring something good for Yu'er?"

    Liu Yanping released his right hand that had been hidden behind his back all this time, and opened his palm, and it was clear that only one was in his hand. Liu Yanping is half a palm-sized bunny, gray-brown in color, and fluffy, it can almost melt people's hearts.

    "Where did you come from?" Liu Yan'an glanced at the main room nervously, and asked in a low voice, "Second brother, have you dug down a rabbit hole?" Liu Yanping ignored him, and only asked Liu     Yu

    , "Do you like it?"

Before he had time to speak, Wei's voice from the window of the main room had already come over: "Yan Ping, come in!" In

    a rare and severe tone.

    Liu Yan'an's complexion has changed, watching Liu Yanping make a mouth shape that says you're done.

    Liu Yan was quite stable on the ground, I don't know if Liu Yu would be afraid of the rabbit, so he gave the little rabbit to Liu Yan'an first and then headed towards the main hall.