Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Chen Sheng's high-hanging heart suddenly let go of half. If he fought with Lu Chengxiao, he really might not have a chance of winning. Seeing that Liu Yu ignored Lu Chengxiao, he could not restrain his joy, so he couldn't help but went up to him: "Miss Liu. "

    Lu Chengxiao turned around and looked, Liu Yu had already stopped, standing opposite Chen Sheng, he couldn't see Liu Yu's expression, he could only see the smile on Chen Sheng's face, his obsession with Liu Yu couldn't be concealed.

    Chen Sheng glanced over at Lu Chengxiao, and the two former classmates met their gazes. It was only for a moment that Chen Sheng suddenly understood that Lu Chengxiao also liked Liu Yu.

    He quickly looked back, he didn't want Liu Yu to know that he and Lu Chengxiao knew each other, he was afraid that Liu Yu would pay more attention to Lu Chengxiao. He lowered his voice so that Lu Chengxiao couldn't hear it, and asked Liu Yu: "Yesterday, the girl left from the back door of the rouge shop, but the girl is annoyed that I followed you?"

    In Lu Chengxiao's eyes from a distance, the close relationship between the two pole.

    Liu Yu saw Chen Sheng's carefulness clearly, but she didn't care about Lu Chengxiao's reaction, but Chen Sheng's reaction, there was a faint smile on Liu Yu's lips, the timing of Lu Chengxiao's appearance was too good , don't feel sorry for yourself.

    She shook her head, there was no anger in her eyes, she just avoided Chen Sheng's sight with a bit of daughter's shyness.

    Chen Sheng recalled Liu Yu's sentence yesterday that Yu Li was not compatible, because Liu Yu left the rouge shop yesterday, this sentence made him chew it over and over again, almost torturing him for a whole day and night. Seeing that she doesn't look angry now, knowing that she is really only concerned about men and women, Chen Sheng is relieved.

    This day and night, Chen Sheng also thought a lot. If he wanted to get close to her honestly, he would ask a matchmaker to propose a marriage. However, we only knew each other for a few days. Looking at Lu Chengxiao here, Chen Sheng felt unprecedented vigilance in his heart.

    Not fast, not fast at all, I'm afraid it will be unknown who will fall into Liu Yuhua's house if it is a step too late!

    The original hesitation disappeared when he saw Lu Chengxiao, who obviously had coveted Liu Yu, and he tentatively said, "Miss Liu, I want to ask, where do you live?"

    Liu Yu's heart skipped a beat, is Lu Chengxiao so easy to use? It was a real surprise. Turning around like this in my heart, I just pretended not to understand Chen Sheng's intention of asking where her family lived, and looked up at Chen Sheng: "Liu Family Village, what's wrong?"     His eyes were clear, and Chen Sheng was dazzled again. , Thinking of what he was about to say, he became very nervous, his heart beat fast, his tongue was dry, and he couldn't say anything for a while, but he recovered after a while, his ears were red, but his movements were not slow at all. Liu Yu bowed.     "Xiaosheng's surname is Chen Mingsheng     . He is 20 years old and has never been married. I don't know if Miss Liu has a marriage contract. Xiaosheng, Miss Xiaosheng Xinyue, I want to ask my mother to find a matchmaker to come to propose marriage. Is the girl willing?" After speaking, Zhuo Zhuo looked at Liu Yu, waiting for her response. It's just that these words did not mean to avoid Lu Chengxiao at all, and his voice was never lowered.     Lu Chengxiao was not far away, and he could hear every word Chen Sheng said clearly. He understood every word in it, but it was like thunder piercing the top of the sky when it was connected together. on the spot.     However, at this time, who cares if he is confused or not, Chen Sheng is waiting for Liu Yu's answer, and Liu Yu's way out of the prison is clearly in front of him, as long as she nods.     Liu Yu's heart was beating so fast that she didn't even know that she was holding her breath. Because of her excitement, a cloud of mist slowly diffused across her cheeks. She looked up at Chen Sheng in a daze, "My lord has only known me for a few days, so how dare you beg me lightly?" Marry, if you are not sincere, don't make fun of this kind of thing." The     voice was soft, and it all entered Chen Sheng's heart. The person in front of him, almost just looking up, can show three thousand faces in three thousand moments, making people reluctant to look away. Chen Shengse taught the soul, and said in a tone of determination, surprise, and expectation: "Sincereness is more true than anything else. It doesn't take long to understand someone who really likes it. I can be sure at first glance, the first time I saw a girl, I knew that I liked her, as long as she nodded, I would go back and ask my mother, and I will invite a matchmaker to come to my door soon." It     's not like Liu Yu has never heard a beautiful confession. The sweet words and sweet words that took a lot of gold and silver to hand to her eyes were not ordinary, but seeing Chen Sheng being so nervous that he was so nervous for a while, he couldn't hold back his smile, and turned his eyes away and bent his lips.

    Liu Yu didn't say yes or no, but his attitude was very clear, and Chen Sheng was overjoyed: "Well, then I'll go home now, and I will hear from you after a few days."     While talking, he smirked, His grinning lips could not be closed at all, he took a step back, and when he was about to turn around, he remembered that he hadn't greeted Liu Yu yet, so he clasped his fists together, then took a few steps back, turned around, and walked back three steps at a time.     When he returned home at this hour, he still needed to go back and tell his buddy. Before entering the study, Chen Sheng turned his head worriedly and glanced at Lu Chengxiao in the distance.     Everything happened too fast, so fast that Lu Chengxiao had no time to react, and it had already progressed to the point where Chen Sheng proposed to marry him.     But Liu Yu actually agreed like that.     Something in Lu Chengxiao's chest was shattered in an instant, and where did it hurt so badly, so painful that he couldn't tell whether it was the trembling of the heart or the trembling of the person, his reason shattered, and all worries, hesitation, and entanglements collapsed in an instant.     When he woke up, he was already standing in front of Liu Yu.     "Liu Yu..." He was full of words to say, but when his eyes touched the joy from the heart on Liu Yu's face, all the words were stuck in his throat, his sharp jaw trembled slightly, and he stared blankly at the gap between her eyebrows. With a bright smile, he couldn't even utter a single syllable.     The smile was not for him, but because of Chen Sheng.     Lu Chengxiao was defeated.     Lost to her like, she is willing.     Liu Yu likes Chen Sheng.     With just such a thought, Lu Chengxiao's eyes turned red.     He stared at Liu Yu, his chest was heaving and heaving due to the severe pain, and his mind was plunged into a disorderly chaos. He couldn't understand how she agreed to Chen Sheng's marriage proposal in just six days, six days, How could he agree to Chen Sheng's proposal.     His senses were still in confusion, and when he saw Liu Yu's originally charming smiling face facing him, the upward arc of the corners of his lips softened, and the smile went out, gradually turning into a kind of peaceful coldness.     Not sharp, but alienated as if an ice blade had been inserted into Lu Chengxiao's heart.

    Liu Yuxiu frowned lightly, took half a step back, and said calmly: "Master Lu, Li is going down to the melon field."

    Without mocking, he just stated a fact in a straightforward manner, reminding him that he has crossed the line.

    They are strangers to each other, her name should not come out of his mouth.

    After saying this sentence, Liu Yu turned and left.

    The purpose of this trip to Changfeng Town has been achieved, there is no need to stay any longer, let alone getting involved with Lu Chengxiao.

    She has her way to go, and next, the second page of fate is about to be turned, whether it will be thorny or smooth, or it will not be turned at all, everything is still unknown.

    The sun was shining, and it was Lu Chengxiao who felt the bone-chilling chill.

    Liu Yu's back in the alleyway turned to him and left like a nightmare, overlapping with this moment.

    His world seemed to be grayed out and collapsed at this moment.

    Lu Chengxiao stood still, as if standing like a sculpture of a lost soul.

    He finally knew that he missed one step, missed every step, and it seemed that there was no chance to say what he wanted to say to her.

    The author has something to say:

    there may be more updates around 3 pm. Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2022-03-21 12:00:12~2022-03-22 12:00:06~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines: in the storybook The melon-eating masses, big white radish, Huahua, and Cen Cen 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Muming cat; 10 bottles of Cyan.9, big white radish, Junjun; 6 bottles of a cat; 5 bottles of Britney Sweets who don’t read abuse texts; 2 bottles of caviar; reading novels, ?, bright future, 46813561, dreams of getting rich and rich, cutting, ghost mushrooms 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!