Chapter 171 | 180

Chapter 171

    Mr. Liu was about fifty years old. Lu Chengxiao thought his second uncle was at least fifty or sixty years old, but he and Liu Yanping were both startled when they saw him. However, he is still at least one round younger than Chairman Liu.

    But at this time, many uncles were younger than nephews, and it was not surprising that uncles were younger than nephews, so the two of them were just stunned.

    Chairman Liu went up to greet him affectionately, and called his second uncle, but Second Master He didn't like him very much. He glanced at several people, showing no good face, and went home with a hoe on his shoulders.

    President Liu looked embarrassed, and explained in a low voice to Lu Chengxiao and the two, "It's not against you, he doesn't like me."

    Lu Chengxiao saw that he had opened the chatter by himself, and asked, "What do you mean?

    " The president explained the reason, and the two of them knew that the insider that President Liu was talking about was the little lady, that is, the outside room.

    He Erye has an upright temper. He felt ashamed when his niece was made into an outer room. Of course, it wasn't his daughter after all. His brother was willing to want a cheap son-in-law who was older than himself. It's just that he is willing to marry President Liu. According to him, the concubine and concubine are not serious marriages, so he can't afford President Liu to call him second uncle.

    Neither Lu Chengxiao nor Liu Yanping thought that this was the case with this wife, but at this time there were also many concubines and housewives, but they had little contact with them in daily life, so it was not polite to comment.     Chairman Liu explained, "The two little brothers are laughing, my family is in Qianhua, it's too far away, it's always inconvenient to stay here all year round, it seems that most of us businessmen will stay wherever we often stay. As soon as we deal with an outhouse and set up a home, the two little brothers will understand after spending a long time outside."     Speaking of this, thinking that Liu Yanping is Lu Chengxiao's brother, he stopped awkwardly, smiled and asked the two to follow him wherever he went. Grandfather's house.     Liu Yan smiled flatly: "President Liu is so lucky!"     But when President Liu was leading the way with a smile, he gave Lu Chengxiao a sneaky glance.     The gaze from the second uncle.

    Lu Chengxiao: "..."

    Second Master He's house is a courtyard surrounded by three blue brick and large tile-roofed houses. When Chairman Liu led Liu Yanping and Lu Chengxiao in, Mrs. He was much more warm and thoughtful than Second Master He. With a sound of kindness, Yan Yan greeted everyone to enter the hall with a smile, and it was not as embarrassing as He Erye.

    Only now did Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping know that President Liu's name is Liu Shancai.

    Lu Chengxiao observed carefully without any trace, and found that the He family had a large population, some came out to look openly, and some stood by the door or window looking out, only he noticed that there were at least a dozen or so.

    Mrs. He Er called Master He to entertain the guests, and went to make tea with her daughters-in-law.

    Although He Erye said he didn't want Liu Shancai to be his uncle's cheap niece and son-in-law in turn, he still listened to what Mrs. He Er said, and he sat down at home. It's outrageous, so he walked over with a sullen face, but only then did he take a closer look at the two young men, Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping.

    The rectum is a little bit better, he doesn't flirt with you, seeing Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping also entered his house with Liu Shancai, he couldn't figure out why Liu Shancai brought these two young people here, so he simply went Asked directly, but because he didn't like Liu Shancai, he just raised his chin: "Who are these two?"