Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    After half a month of tumultuous family separation, it finally ended with a severance letter. This is the second severance letter written by the Liu family. The first was given to Liu Yu, but no one knew about it;

    Liu's family of three and four, including the little baby in Wen's arms, was driven out of Liu's house with only a piece of renunciation book, some clothes, and a bundle of baggage.

    If a farmer has no land, he has no life. Patriarch Liu sighed and asked Liu Sanlang what to do in the future. Liu Sanlang subconsciously went to see Wen.

    Wen's mind went back and forth between going back to her mother's house for help and borrowing the abandoned house in the village, and finally made a decision. She looked at the patriarch and several elders: "We have nowhere to go, and the child is still like this right now. Xiao, I wonder if the clan might lend us the abandoned house in the west of the village for a while?"

    She could have asked her natal family for help, and the Wen family was not cold-blooded, but Liu Sanlang's surname was Liu, and he really went to her natal family. It is inevitable to be gossiped by others, Wen doesn't want a man to stand upright in the future, and he doesn't want to instigate a man to separate the family and sever ties with his parents-in-law, which will bring down the reputation of his mother's family.

    After all, most people only want to have a good time when they talk, and they don't really explore the right and wrong. She herself has a younger sister who has never discussed marriage, and her uncle's family also has several unmarried cousins.

    When she mentioned the abandoned house in the west of the village, Patriarch Liu and several elders in the clan glanced at each other, but they didn't expect it.

    Originally thought that the Wen family would bring Liu Sanlang and the two children back to Wen's house. In that case, their clan would really lose face. I never thought that the Wen family would rather live in a deserted house. Patriarch Liu and several clan elders I was relieved.

    "Okay." The abandoned house in the west of the village originally had an owner, but the man had never married a wife in his life, and naturally he had no offspring. When he was old and gone, the house was abandoned there. Even if he belonged to the clan, the house still needs popularity. If the abandoned house is deserted for another five or six years and no one lives there, I'm afraid it won't be far away.

    Patriarch Liu saw that the elders had no objections, so he made the decision: "Okay, you can live there first, and live there before you buy a house or land."

    Seeing that the family of four had nothing but a bundle of baggage, I really couldn't bear it, and was so angry that Liu Kangsheng really didn't even want to face now, and he didn't do anything about personnel, and he still couldn't ignore it after all.

    Liu Sanlang and Liu Kangsheng severed their father-son relationship, but he is still a member of the Liu family.

    Patriarch Liu looked at the other patriarchs, and said: "You can't just watch Sanlang's family like this. I will ask my mother-in-law to send the bed and bedding. A few old men, let's help if we can?

    " As for the position of clan elder, everyone in the village respects him. Apart from his family being richer than ordinary villagers, most of them are not bad in morals, at least not bad in appearance. They immediately offered to help, one said to give a small bag of rice, the other Speaking of giving some clay pots, bowls and chopsticks, it is more humane than Liu Kangsheng's real father.

    Liu Sanlang never thought in his life that he would fall into such a situation one day, he was also sad and moved, wiped his tears and thanked the clan leader and several clan elders, and went to the west of the village with his wife and children.