Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Liu Yu came home late.

    Because of her late return, the Liu family was in a turmoil. After Liu Kangsheng lost his temper, he ordered Liu Erlang and Liu Sanlang to go to the village and the town to find someone.

    Fifteen years, this is the first time this family has had such a fight over Liu Yu, not to mention Wang and Liu Yan, even Wen, who has only been married into this family for a few years, was momentarily stunned.

    She couldn't figure it out, didn't she just come back later? It's normal for Liu Yu to go to the mountains to collect firewood. He didn't come back at this point. Father-in-law wouldn't even ask a question, let alone today when he was so angry?     Liu Erlang and Liu Sanlang looked puzzled, and privately felt that Liu Kangsheng was making a fuss out of a molehill, but neither of them had the courage to disobey Liu Kangsheng, after a long day of exhaustion, they didn't even take a breather, and they both went out to look for someone.     Not far from the house, Liu Erlang saw Liu Yu coming back with a bundle of herbs, heaved a sigh of relief, went a few steps towards him, and asked, "Have you gone to the mountains?"     Liu Yu responded, wondering why the two came out at this time What to do, Liu Sanlang had already quickly explained the situation at home, and then said: "Take it easy, it's been a long time since I've seen Dad get angry like this, I almost had to go to the town to find you, luckily you I'm back, I don't have to run away again."     Liu Yu frowned, Liu Kangsheng was suspicious, suspecting that she ran away?     The three brothers and sisters went back to the courtyard of the Liu family. Liu Kangsheng was pacing in the courtyard with a sullen face. When he heard the movement, he turned his head and saw someone coming back.     Before he had an attack, Liu Erlang had already helped him speak, "Father, Ah Yu has gone into the mountains to collect herbs."     Liu Kangsheng glanced at the herbs in Liu Yu's hand, snorted coldly, and finally suppressed the cheapness of not having an attack daughter.     He turned around and went into the main room. Mrs. Wang strode over and twisted Liu Yu's arm, "What's the matter with you, you didn't come back to eat at noon, and it will take three or four hours to go into the mountains to collect such a small amount of herbs?"     Liu Yu brushed Wang away. Shi pinched someone's hand, disgusted in her heart, but had to deal with it, and still said the same way to Lu Chengxiao.

    "I was frightened by a snake in the mountains. I twisted my feet and dared to come out when the pain was not so great."

    Wang looked at her feet in the dim sky, and saw that the side of her right shoe was indeed stained with landslides. It was a misunderstanding, and there was a bit of embarrassment on his face.

    "Are you okay?"

    What could Liu Yu say, and said lightly: "It's okay."

    She took the herbs to the kitchen, took a bamboo plaque to set it up, and spread the herbs on the bamboo plaque one by one, laying them on the side. , while thinking about what he just heard from the aunt of the Muramasa family, wondering how he could get the words out of Wang's mouth.

    Wang slapped her for no reason, just feeling a little guilty, the family went to the main room for dinner, she fetched a basin of water for Liu Yu and sent it to the kitchen, "Clean your hands and eat, I didn't eat at noon, Let’s do this when we’re free.”

    Liu Yu’s subordinates paused.

    Wang Shi is a contradictory person, like two people who are completely divided. Sometimes Liu Yu feels that Wang Shi hates her very much, but most of the time she has the kindness and softness that belongs to her mother. When she hates her, she is like before. It's been like two days, and it's normal like now.