Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Chenzheng, half an hour has passed since this time, the boy was a little anxious, afraid that Lu Sanlang had already left, and the ten coins he got would fly away, Zhuo Zhuo looked at Liu Yu, "Let's hurry up, let me lead you there. "

    Liu Yu knew what he was thinking, but he had no intention of letting the child lead him there. He took out the old purse from his sleeve pocket, took out fifteen copper plates and put them into his newly embroidered koi purse, and the remaining ten I gave the coin to the boy, "I trust you, here is ten Wen coins, go, and buy some food with my sister to fill your stomach." The

    boy was overjoyed, took the copper coin and held it in his hand, his eyes were shining, and the younger one also Putting his head closer, seeing that it was indeed a copper coin, the two brothers and sisters were so excited that they didn't know what to do. The boy held the money tightly in his hands, looked up at Liu Yu's living Bodhisattva shining with golden light, and forgot to call the girl , and the younger one said in unison: "Thank you sister."     Liu Yu had mixed feelings in his heart, they only regarded her as someone capable of overcoming their hardships, even if it was just a few meals, they looked up to her, but they didn't know She was the same way as them, just as wandering and helpless, even worse than this pair of little brothers and sisters.     Smiling and waving at the two of them, Liu Yu threw the old purse that should have been stolen into the Yushui River as the older one led the younger one and ran away. Pull up your spirits and go to Changfeng Town.     The river wind blows, blowing a few strands of black hair on Liu Yu's cheeks, as if she is also eager to embark on a new journey and write a new chapter for her life.     It is not a market day, the streets of Changfeng Town are not as lively as yesterday, but there are no hawkers setting up stalls to carry the burden, and there are still customers coming and going from time to time in various shops on the main street.     Lufeng Cloth Shop is located in an excellent location on the main street. It is a three-bay shop. Although the shop is located in the town, because of the convenience of running a shop in the county, the color of cloth is better than that of another small cloth shop next to it. Too much more, and therefore much better business.     At this moment, there were three or four female customers in the store, Xiao Er was receiving them, Liu Yu stood across the street and looked in, never seeing Lu Sanlang who had a quick glance yesterday, he also murmured in his heart, could it be that he came too late Late, he has already left?

    Just thinking this way, a mule cart came from a distance, and the driver was a boy about fifteen or sixteen years old, with a round face and hair tied with a cloth belt. It was half crooked, and he still didn't know it. When he arrived in front of the Lufeng cloth shop, he stopped the mule cart proudly, stretched his neck and glanced into the shop. His eyes met an old man inside. He asked in a low voice: "Shopkeeper Yan, is the third young master in the shop?"

    The old man called shopkeeper Yan came out with a "yo" and said cheerfully: "Babao is back, and the third young master is in the backyard. Did you drop off in the county yesterday?"     The boy named Babao frowned and smiled, "Exactly, the master and wife of the Li family prepared a lot of presents, and I drove the mule cart back later than the third young master One day, I happened to go to the county to report a letter to the master first. There were gifts brought by the young master for his wife in this car, and there were also things brought back from Suzhou mansion this trip, which were to be stored in the shop. The third young master happened to be here. Just drive the car to the backyard."     When shopkeeper Yan heard that there was still something to store in the shop, he hurriedly turned around and called a guy to the backyard to help open the door and unload the goods.     Liu Yu was overjoyed when he heard the conversation between the two, it was only Lu Sanlang who could be called the third young master by the shopkeeper of Lu Feng Cloth Shop.     She secretly breathed a sigh of relief, it's good that she didn't leave, today's trip will not be in vain, every day in January is a countdown to Liu Yu.     Liu Yu watched the boy named Babao drive the mule cart around the corner to the backyard of the shop, calmly found an alley where he could hide himself, and at the same time observe the front hall of the cloth shop and the entrance of the backyard. , There is no way, she stands on the street for a long time, she must attract attention.     She calmed down and waited patiently, until the end of the time, Liu Yu noticed from a distance that shopkeeper Yan in Lu Feng's cloth shop was sending a man in brocade clothes out.     The man in the tight-sleeved shirt was talking to shopkeeper Yan with his head slightly tilted.     Although Liu Yu didn't look at his face, but only a silhouette was enough for Liu Yu to recognize him, it was Lu Sanlang who had seen him from afar yesterday.     She knew that her chance had come, she took a deep breath, brushed her right hand over her left sleeve, and hurried towards Lu Feng's cloth shop with her head half down.