Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Babao on the side finally couldn't hold back anymore, and bravely asked, "Master, madam, what about me?"

    Did you assign him to the third young master? I'm dying of anxiety.

    When everyone heard the voice, they noticed that Babao was also there.

    Lu Xun laughed all of a sudden, and said to Lu Chengxiao: "I almost forgot about the Eight Treasures. He has been with you since he was a child, so he will still give it to you, but in the future, you will have to work hard to earn his monthly money, but without me and your mother It makes sense to subsidize."

    Lu Chengxiao laughed, "Thank you, father, I will."

    Babao was also overjoyed, and followed suit: "Thank you, Mrs. and Mrs., I will take good care of the third young master."

    Lu Chengzong laughed, "Babao is also with the three My younger brother is out of love, now I feel relieved." The

    maid who was cooking in the kitchen began to serve food outside, Babao smiled and went to help serve the food.

    After dinner, Lu Xun formally set up the paperwork for the separation of the family, and took 800 taels of silver from the account, and took 400 taels each to give to the two brothers. After handing over the family property, he said a few words "Because the store is not busy at noon, Chengzhang, I will accompany you to your Yue's house later, I still need to talk to my in-laws about this matter."

    Lu Chengzhang nodded in response.

    Lu Xun turned to look at Chen Shi: "Over Yangshan Village, do you want to accompany Cheng Xiao? Explain to Liu's family too, don't wait until it's too late to tell, or there will be a misunderstanding instead."

    Wei Shi is a female family member, Chen's going is far more suitable than him.

    Mrs. Chen nodded, but Lu Xun didn't confess, she was going to take this trip today.

    Lu Chengxiao just wanted to tell his parents, and wanted to go to Yangshan Village for a while, but he heard that his father had already arranged it. He was overjoyed, and turned around and told Babao to set up a car.

    Mrs. Chen shook her head and laughed. She was so happy to go to Liu's house, so she asked Qin Yulan to accompany her to the street to buy some snacks and gifts. It was the first time for her to go to Yangshan Village, so she couldn't come to the house empty-handed.

    After noon, the mother and son set off together, driven by Babao to Liu's house in Yangshan Village, Xifeng Town.

    Sitting in the mule cart, Mrs. Chen had time to teach her son about the separation of the family.

    "You fool, your heart is bigger than the sky, you dare to pick and eat any loss! Yu'er has not married yet, the family is divided, what do you let Yu'er think, what does the Liu family think, you are not afraid of you The daughter-in-law who got it left you angry."

    Even if it was scolding, the voice was mostly affectionate and distressed.

    Lu Chengxiao just laughed: "Mother, where did I suffer? If I really want to say that I suffer, then only the elder brother suffers." After

    being glared at by Mrs. Chen, he said: "Mother, don't worry, Yu... She won't, she won't People like that, the Liu family is also very good."

    Yu'er, he had recited that call so many times in his heart, but never dared to say it, because Yu'er of the Chen family called Yu'er so easily, he didn't pay attention to it. , then called out, narrowly biting the end of the sound.