Chapter 23

Chapter 23

   Liu Yu's face turned pale, and a sound of self-respect slapped her face like a heavy slap.

    It's just that she added one place in her two lives, and her face disappeared as early as the day she was cast into a lowly status in her previous life. Pain, but also bearable.

    She glanced at Lu Chengxiao, slowly straightened her back, the helplessness in her eyes faded away inch by inch, and all her petty tenderness was also suppressed.

    At this moment, she is Liu Yu, but she is more like Xi Mingyue before her rebirth, with awe-inspiring dignity, wearing all her weapons.

    Liu Yu withdrew the hand that was handing out the purse, took a step back to widen the distance between the two of them, and met Lu Chengxiao's gaze like that, with a three-pointed smile in his eyes, his voice was calm but his words were heavy Zhu, "Master Lu told you the words Lu Chengxiao himself. Now I know it's not something I can say. Liu Yu will keep it in mind.

    " Let me know where I violated Mr. Lu's taboo, so that I don't know the rules and do it again in front of Mr. Lu."

    Lu Chengxiao met the smiling but slightly cold gaze, and at that moment felt that this was Liu Yu.

    Or, this is a side of her that is not easy to show.

    He was a little dazed, and he didn't come back to himself until he met Liu Yu's eyes again.

    "Li Xia melon field, should be avoided, and I also asked the girl to pull out the two nails installed outside Lu's house. Lu doesn't like to be stared at by others, and he doesn't want to waste the girl's time, let the girl I have paid money and thoughts in vain."

    It turned out to be so.

    Liu Yu suddenly realized.

    Although I don't know when it was discovered that she bribed the two beggars, but now, it is obviously meaningless to ask.

    In the end, she lost, and she lost because of her carelessness and self-righteousness.

    But he finally made it clear.

    Liu Yu is very clear about how difficult it is to restore someone's established impression, it's not impossible, but she doesn't have that much time to waste.

    Liu Yu bowed all blessings to Lu Chengxiao: "You have been taught, Liu Yu hereby apologizes to the young master for the past, don't worry, the young master, the most important thing in this world is fate, Liu Yu understands this truth, will not Shameless and shameless to pester you."

    After saying that, he nodded his head, then turned and left without looking at Lu Chengxiao again.

    She walked so simply that before Lu Chengxiao came back to his senses, all he was left with was a resolute back.

    The girl's back was straight, and she walked without hesitation, but every step was like a blunt knife, stepping on Lu Chengxiao's heart.

    It was obviously the result he wanted, and he pushed it away with his own hands.

    But I don't know what stirred into my chest, as if I want to peel off the things that have taken root in my heart bit by bit.

    Emptiness, reluctance, piercing pain.

    Lu Chengxiao's hand hanging by his side trembled slightly.

    I want to cover my heart, suppress the pain and panic, but my reason is unwilling to surrender.