Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    It was already midnight, and Liu Yanping didn't dare to disturb his family's sleep. He suppressed the rapid heartbeat and blood-boiling excitement, stopped himself from putting on his coat, and went to find someone to share this new birth in his head. The best idea is to force yourself to lie down on the bed.

    However, he couldn't sleep, and when he thought of such a method, he was even more excited than when he got the money box containing all the property of their family.

    With sixty-five taels of silver in hand, it is the excitement of being able to embark on the business road, and it is accompanied by a heavy responsibility, and this method that allows him to receive a large amount of raw cloth almost empty-handed, arouses All the ambition and passion in Liu Yanping's heart.

    He didn't sleep all night, his brain was so excited that he didn't get confused until the cock crowed.

    However, young people are always full of energy, and the early morning chickens and birds in the countryside are always very lively, and there are even more human voices, Liu Yanping wakes up very quickly.

    He didn't feel tired at all, so he went to wash up after getting dressed, and then told his family what he thought about last night when they had breakfast.

    Wei Shi was stunned by his boldness, but Liu Yu gave a word with great certainty: "Fight!"

    Liu Yanping couldn't hide his excitement at this word of fight, and he looked straight at Liu Yu.

    Knowing that he was worried, Liu Yu still said in such a firm tone, "Second brother, you can do it when you think about it. If you win well, our family will have a shop in the county right away. If you win badly, I will take the money last night. When I came out, I actually told my uncle that if there is an emergency, it means that we will do the clothes for a few more months like we are now, and we are already doing this job, so it is not a big deal."

    The smile on Liu Yanping's face The big one burst into tears, "Okay, second brother will definitely earn you money to open a shop in the county, so that you can marry into the Lu family in a prosperous way."

    Liu Yu patted his face helplessly: "Second brother, I don’t want to say that anymore, it won’t look good when I get thicker and thicker.”

    It made Wei laugh a lot, and after laughing, he said to Liu Yan in a serious manner: "Your sister is willing to fulfill your wish, so you can go ahead and do it, but if you really get a lot of goods, we will pay for the expenses along the way." Don't worry, it's not good to take advantage of the Lu family."

    "Naturally." Liu Yanping was overjoyed when he heard that Wei Shi also let go, and quickly agreed.

    On the other hand, Liu Yu cast a glance at Liu Yan'an at the side, and said, "Third brother might as well go together. I'm afraid it's not so peaceful to go to Liangzhe along the way. It's better to have more people to make people feel at ease." These

    words fit Liu very well . Yan Anxin was busy looking at Liu Yanping and Wei Shi, and finally asked Liu Yanping: "If you add me, is the money enough for the road?"

    Liu Yanping laughed: "Enough, if not, I will have the audacity to agree with you Xiao discussed and discussed, let him advance the payment first, and then I will make up the money for him after I sell the goods."

    "But this is just a thought, and I have to collect the raw cloth before it can be done. I will go to the patriarch's house first. Let’s go, and then ask people from house to house, if this is really possible, I’ll go talk to Cheng Xiao again.”