Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    The ship approached quickly and became a member of the big and small sail shadows, and new merchant ships arrived one after another.

    At dawn, the indistinct scenes at night can finally be seen clearly. The river is covered with large and small boats.

    The boat hired by Lu Chengxiao and the others looked rather big in Anyi County, but it was only a small boat because it was caught in it.

    At exactly the right time, the gate began to release the boats. Sure enough, as the boat boss said, it would take a while, but their luck was good, and they arrived at the pier in the evening.

    During this period, Lu Chengxiao and the boat boss had inquired that Zhejiang Ferry only collects seat tax and does not collect tax or gate tax. If they bring a lot of goods like this, they should first rent a warehouse to store the goods when they arrive at Ferry, and then try to sell the goods . After several people discussed, Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping got off the ship to find a warehouse, while the rest stayed on board to look after the goods.     Zhejiang Ferry does not know how many merchant ships are there every day, and the entire operating system is extremely mature. Since the two of them got off the ship, a porter who does the work has followed them. After a brief question, the man enthusiastically led the way.     There is also a way to rent a warehouse, depending on what kind of goods you bring. It seems that Lu Chengxiao sells cloth, so there are naturally warehouses suitable for cloth business that can be rented. The warehouse: "This should be enough."     Lu Chengxiao looked similar, and indeed, as the steward said, this warehouse is usually rented to cloth merchants. There are not only shelves, but it seems that it is not very idle. Very clean. After taking a good look at the warehouse, he paid the rental fee for two days first, took the number plate and the warehouse key, and Liu Yanping tidied up the warehouse, dusted off the floating dust, and locked the door to pick up the goods on board.     Naturally, priority should be given to the porters who lead the way in this business, so they waited outside the warehouse door. Lu Chengxiao asked the price, and when he thought it was suitable, he asked him to call for a man, and when he returned to the pier, there were seven or eight of the porters as soon as he beckoned. Coming up, following Lu Chengxiao onto the boat, Liu Yanping and his team didn't need to do anything at all. After running a few times, they arranged the goods neatly.

    Lu Chengxiao paid the porters for their hard work, and paid the boat owner for the boat, and then followed him to the warehouse.

    After staying on the boat for nearly half a month, they finally got their feet on the ground. They all stretched out their hands and feet, but they were still a little apprehensive just looking at the cloth in a warehouse. Liu Yanping asked, "What's next?

    " Heartfelt.

    Lu Chengxiao looked at the sky, and said: "Yan Ping and I will go to check the price of the Xiabu market here first, then look for the Jiangyou Guild Hall, and inquire about it in the Guild Hall, you can stay here and look at the goods, later Let's bring food back."

    "Okay." Liu Yan'an and the others agreed.

    Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping glanced at each other, "Let's go." The

    two left the warehouse, and after walking a short distance, they saw a porter who had just finished moving the goods. Lu Chengxiao went over, put some money into the porter's hand, and said, "Brother Let me inquire about something with you."

    The porter has obviously encountered this kind of situation, and it is not surprising, seeing that there are more than a dozen copper coins in his hand, enough for him to carry a few bags, he is very happy: "Okay, Ask me anything."