Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    The two Zhejiang provinces are the country of Ze, with thousands of rivers and ferries in the territory, and the place Xu Guanshi asked a car to take them to is a small ferry. Unlike Zhejiang Ferry, which is full of large merchant ships, this place is a black-covered ferry for passengers. mostly.

    Seeing a group of six of them moored on the boat by the ferry, the boatmen rushed to solicit customers. Lu Chengxiao and the others found a boat that was worth it, and asked the price. boarded the ship. As soon as the cable was untied and the paddle was swung lightly, this trip to Wu Xing was officially launched.

    The feeling of sailing in a big river is completely different from that of a small river. After staying on a big boat for half a month, it is quite novel to change to a small boat.

    There are many mountains in Yuanzhou, and the waters extend in all directions. However, it is slightly different from the scenery of the two Zhejiang provinces. The few people on the boat feel refreshed when looking at the scenery along the river.

    From time to time, there are small boats passing by on both sides. The boatman is a talkative man, and he smiled and asked while pushing the boat: "Is it a businessman who came to Zhejiang from other places?

    " Even Liu Yan'an, who is relatively simple, has become much smarter after this trip to Zhejiang and Zhejiang. The older Liu Yanping smiled and said: "We at this age don't know what business is. Isn't there a saying that it is better to travel thousands of miles than to read thousands of miles?" , We came out to take a look, hoping to gain some knowledge."

    The boatman took a look at a few people, one looked like a rich man, and the other two looked similar, probably brothers, with excellent temperament and education Although they don't look rich in their clothes, they don't look like poor family members. The other two seem to be from ordinary families, and the other looks like a servant.

    The older one was at most twenty, and the younger one was only fifteen. It really didn't look like going out to do business, so he smiled and said, "It's great to be able to walk around when you're young. Are you going to Wuxing?"

    Lu Chengxiao Then he laughed and said: "I heard that silkworms are famous here. When I come here, I want to bring some good silk back to the elders in my family. I heard people tell me that I can buy good products with better quality and price at Wuxing Farm. I don't know why. What's the matter?"

    Speaking of Wu Xing's silk, the boatman got excited and said with a smile: "Then you have come to the right place, although there are many silkworms in the two Zhejiang provinces, and there are a lot of silk business, but if you want When it comes to silk, it depends on Huzhou."

    "Oh? How do you say it?" The boatman started talking and said, "I don't know how many of you have heard     of Jilisi

    ?" Liu Yanping looked confused, but Lu Chengxiao knew

One or two, said: "The original name was Qilisi? Because Qi is similar to Jiyin, the reputation spread and became Jilisi?" Chuanjia laughed

    : "Young people are very knowledgeable!"

    Lu Chengxiao shook his head and said with a smile: "I only know That's it, I heard that it was originally called Qili Village, and it got its name because it was seven miles away from Nanxun, so I don't understand any more, and I ask the old man to tell us what is so good about Jilisi." Let's talk about Jilisi

    . Well, none of the boatmen on the ferry along the river couldn't talk about it, and they all said it with pride.

    "You can't find any better silk from Huzhou during the Daqing Dynasty. It is the same silkworm silk. Like other surrounding counties and counties, silkworms are also raised, but most of the silkworms spit out fat silk. Our Huzhou silk is different. The ones are fine silk."