Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    "Are you willing?" The

    boy looked at her eagerly.

    Liu Yu handed over the right of choice to Lu Chengxiao and Fate, and Lu Chengxiao took a step towards her with Fate, like a blade breaking through obstacles, allowing the clear brilliance of the moonlight to shine on her.

    Liu Yu's eyes were sour for no reason, but there was a wide smile on her lips. She said hello and said: "Within two days, if you can really get the consent of your family and bring a matchmaker to propose marriage , I agreed."

    She was willing to believe that Lu Chengxiao was sincere, but after experiencing the Chen family, no matter how well Lu Chengxiao said it, if the Lu family didn't come to propose marriage, everything would still be empty.

    If she has taken eight steps towards the light, and the remaining two steps, fate has already chosen her once, it just depends on whether she is willing to favor her again.

    When Liu Yu uttered a good word, Lu Chengxiao stopped breathing for a moment, until she finished saying the conditions, Lu Chengxiao was so happy that he didn't know what to do. It was the entrance of Liujia Village, and he wished he could yell a few times to let the joy in his heart fly.

    Concerned that there was a villager's house not far away, he suppressed his joy and looked at her with bright eyes: "Okay, I will definitely come within two days, you can just wait at ease.

    " When I get excited, I don't know where to put my hands.

    Liu Yu couldn't help it either, with a smile in his eyes, looking at the Liu family village, he didn't dare to chat with Lu Chengxiao here for a long time, and said: "Then I'm going back, you should go home earlier, you will enter Yushui tonight He rescued me, but he hasn't returned yet, and my family members are probably still worried."

    Lu Chengxiao was still reluctant, but he also knew that it was really inappropriate to be in one place at this time, especially this is Liujia Village. I can't tell.

    Finally nodded: "I see you come back after entering the village."

    Liu Yu had no choice but to say goodbye to him, walked a dozen steps, turned around and saw Lu Chengxiao still standing there, and waved to him, Lu Chengxiao finally turned around .

    Liu Yu stopped and looked at the boy's figure walking and looking back in the night, feeling complicated.

    Lu Chengxiao, I am selfish this time, if I really succeed, I will spend the rest of my life to repay it.

    The Liu family's entanglement, she will try her best to deal with it by herself in the future.

    This is an extradition from hell to the world, and she is grateful for the hand he stretched out to her.

    By the Yushui River, the people who set off the river lanterns had already returned home, and the incident of someone falling into the water just became a topic of discussion for every family in the town before going to bed tonight.

    There were only three members of the Chen family who hadn't left at this time, because Chen Sheng was wandering along the river bank in despair and refused to give up looking for Liu Yu, Mrs. Chen and Chen Xiaomei could only accompany and persuade him.

    When Lu Chengxiao stepped onto the stone bridge, Chen Sheng saw a figure in the distance, and ran towards the stone bridge suddenly. Mrs. Chen, mother and daughter could only quickly chase after him.

    When Chen Sheng saw that it was Lu Chengxiao who came, he almost rushed towards him, "Where is Liu Yu? What's wrong with Liu Yu?"

    After he finished speaking, he found that Lu Chengxiao's clothes were dry, and he looked at Lu Chengxiao in shock: "You , you..." The lonely man and the widow were already in his mind, how Lu Chengxiao rescued Liu Yu, where he hid, and how the two of them dried their clothes.