Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law

    Mrs. Wang quickly went back to Liu Yu's room, saw that there was no one in the hall, and bolted the door from the inside, then took out a handful of copper coins from her sleeve and handed it to Liu Yu, she lowered her voice, "This is My private house, you will give it to me in front of your father when you have dinner at night, and then you will mention learning embroidery by the way, understand?"

    Liu Yu took a heavy copper coin and glanced at it, five strings of ten After a few words, the tears on his face were still wet, and his worries turned into joy. He leaned his head on Wang's shoulder affectionately, and said softly: "Mother, you are so kind. Yu'er will be filial to you in the future. When he learns embroidery, he will definitely be filial to you." I 'll earn some money for you in front of dad."

    Her voice was soft, and the corners of Wang's lips could not help but bend up until the last face was full of smiles, and she patted Liu Yu, feeling very relieved "You are a good boy. Learning to embroider well is not just about earning face for your mother. You are also at the age of your relatives. With this skill, you can talk better about your marriage affairs. That girl Yan'er has no heart, and my mother will point at you in the future." Be filial."

    Liu Yu's eyes flickered slightly, but she was sure that the Wang family still had no idea of ​​Liu Kangsheng's plan at this time.

    At this time, Mrs. Wang was treating Liu Yu with warmth, so she asked a rare question at this point: "Are you hungry? I steamed the steamed buns today. It should be out of the pot."

    Liu Yu lowered her head and stirred. With his fingertips, he shook his head lightly, "I won't eat anymore, and I will have dinner in two hours, so as not to make it difficult for my mother to tell my sisters-in-law to turn around and talk to my brothers.

    " Mrs. Wang originally asked Liu Yu to go out to get steamed buns to eat, but her heart was happy for a while and her mouth was quick. If you want to say how much sincerity, she didn't have much sincerity. What I said earlier is correct, as a mother-in-law, she has to act according to her daughter-in-law's face.     At that moment, he pulled Liu Yu and said: "You only earned five strings of money today and came back today. You have spent two months in netting and walked back and forth for more than ten miles. Why can't you eat a steamed bun? Let's see who dares to eat it." Speak up."     The voice suddenly rose, and she was supported by a burst of anger from nowhere, and her back straightened, and she dared to pick up her mother-in-law's money. Obviously, what the raised voice said was for her The three daughters-in-law outside listened.

    An imperceptible smile flashed in Liu Yu's eyes, but he still showed helplessness on his face, as if he didn't want to let Mrs. Wang offend Mrs. Wu, he refused to move his feet, pulled Mrs. Wang and called, "Mother."

    Seeing Wang looking over, he frowned and shook his head at Wang.

    Seeing that the eldest daughter would rather go hungry than make it difficult for herself, Mrs. Wang thinks about it not just for a day, but since she was sensible, seven or eight years have been like a day, and she felt very sad for a moment, and felt sorry for this Daughter's too much.

    Confused, he pulled Liu Yu out, "Go out with your mother, you are also from the Liu family, and you still make money, why can't you eat a steamed bun? Eat, not just for today, but if you make dim sum at home in the future, you can eat it if Yan'er can eat it." It can be eaten."

    With these words, he forgot all about Liu Yu's loss of five strings of money today, and also forgot that the person who distinguished her from the Liu family in the first place was Wang herself.