Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Lin Jiuniang sighed, and said: "Listening to what the Liu family said, it was the girl who came to town yesterday and never returned home. The family searched for the whole night, but she couldn't find it. The family members guessed that she might have been killed by her." Someone looted and sold it."

    Lin Jiuniang was still a little hesitant, and she didn't say anything about the weirdness of the Liu family.

    However, after this moment of hesitation, Lu Chengxiao couldn't wait any longer. He didn't know how he heard Lin Jiuniang's words. The matchmaker opened and closed his mouth, and he heard every word that came out. , combined in one place, they all became a deafening roar. He heard them all, but he didn't want to understand a single word.

    He made an appointment with her, and he went to propose marriage within two days, and he went as promised, but why...

    The blood on Lu Chengxiao's lips almost faded in that instant, and Lin Jiuniang was so pale that Lin Jiuniang couldn't bear to say another word.

    It was a very strange experience, stunned, pained, frightened, unbelievable, all these emotions came too violently, so violent that they could kill a person in a breath, and the remaining body was not fatal, but it was clear that life was worse than death , compassionate and cruel.

    The body was so hollow that it seemed that he had lost his soul. However, in such a numbness, Lu Chengxiao had another thought called rescue in his heart, which made him restrain his soul and pull half of himself out of the hollow at an extremely fast speed.

    "Father, mother, I'm going to visit Liujia Village." He opened his mouth, leaving such a sentence, he had already left the main hall.

    How can Lu Xun and Chen Shi rest assured? One shouted for Babao to prepare the car, and the other asked Lin Jiuniang to help find out if there was any human plundering and trafficking in the town yesterday. They wanted to take such a big person away in broad daylight. Someone can see it.

    Lin Jiuniang is a matchmaker, and she is not familiar with any of the top three religions in the town. She has repeatedly accepted Chen's request.

    Driven by Babao, the Lu family and his wife chased after Lu Chengxiao and headed towards Liujia Village. As soon as the two of them left, the eldest daughter-in-law Qin, who hadn't shown up in the side hall, came out to send Lin Jiuniang off. Feeling worried, Lu Shuang, who came out with the same phase, said: "Shuang'er, please take care of Brother Yu and Brother Rui, and I will go out to inquire about it too."

    It was only last night that Lu Shuang found out that the third elder brother had a sweetheart, and today was a good day to propose marriage, but in the future, the third sister-in-law would have such a thing, so she said, "Hurry up, sister-in-law, I'm at home . "

    The whole Lu family at home was moved because of a girl they had never met.

    Lu Chengxiao went to Liujia Village, and he was also in a state of confusion along the way, and he knew very well that this was not the time to be in a mess, so he forced himself to calm down.

    At this time, the Liu family was also very lively.

    It turned out that Lin Jiuniang from the town came into the village early in the morning to inquire about Liu Kangsheng's house. After entering the village, she asked for directions along the way. Speak up.

    Those who recognized it was the matchmaker in the town guessed that someone had come to match Liu Yu. Coincidentally, the woman who entertained Mrs. Lu yesterday was also there. He talked about his visit to the house vividly, what kind of family the Lu family is, how rich they are, and there are cloth shops in the county.