Chapter 111 | 120

Chapter 111

    The Liu family discussed Liu Yu's marriage, while the Lu family's side, Lu Chengxiao was also thinking about it.

    After Wei Shi and Liu Yu left in the afternoon, he approached Lu Xun in private and asked him if the money he earned could be added to the betrothal gift he wanted to give to the Liu family.

    Lu Xun knows how much Lu Chengxiao has earned this time, and he was a little surprised when he heard the words: "One hundred and thirty taels?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded. Liu Yu returned the money he had previously kept to Liu Yu. this number.

    "Why, even though you were separated, your marriage is handled by the family. I hired ninety-nine taels for your second sister-in-law earlier, and made up to this amount for your elder sister-in-law. It's the same when it comes to the Liu family."

    Ninety-nine taels, not a lot.

    Lu Chengxiao naturally knew it, he said: "Yuer's situation is a bit different, she lives in the house of her aunt's mother, her biological father died young, and her biological mother is in such a situation, although Aunt Liu's family and Yan Ping brothers love Yuer very much, Liu's family has just opened an embroidery shop, and I'm afraid Yan Ping will fill in all the money he earned this time. Dad, I'm not willing to... I want to add some to her myself, and make the dowry more generous. It's too the same, do you think it's in compliance with the rules?"

    This was the idea that started after taking over the purse from Liu Yu in the morning, but it's just that it's better to discuss it with the family after all, and deal with Liu in the open Fishing is good.

    Lu Xun was dumbfounded. He knew that his youngest son liked Liu Yu very much, but he never thought that he liked Liu Yu so much that he even wanted to help prepare the dowry. Isn't it what parents do to prepare the dowry?

    He was a little dumbfounded by his own thought. Seeing his youngest son still looking at him, he nodded and said, "There's nothing against the rules. The family is divided, and you earned the money yourself. It's just that your brother and sister-in-law have to make it clear." Good."

    Seeing his father nodding, Lu Chengxiao suddenly smiled: "That's what I mean, you see, do you want to go home together today, and I'll talk about it?"

    Lu Xun laughed and shook his head, looking When it was time, I simply called Lu Chengzong to come in and asked him to drive to Anxi Town to pick up the second and second couple, and said, "Go back to Changfeng Town in a while to discuss your third brother's marriage."

    "Let me go." Lu Chengxiao was also a little embarrassed to ask his elder brother to run errands for his own affairs.

    Lu Chengzong smiled and said: "You don't know where the shop is, I'll go faster."

    Lu Chengxiao just came back yesterday, and today he has a lot of things to do, and he just found out that his second brother's shop has opened, so I don't know exactly where it is. Knowing that, he cupped his hands: "Then thank you, brother."

    Lu Chengzong smiled and waved his hands, turned around and went to the car.

    That night, the rare father, son, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law gathered at the Lu family, naturally to discuss Lu Chengxiao's marriage.

    Whether it was the Chen family or the Lu Chengzhang and his wife, it was only at this time that they realized that the rouge and gouache shop diagonally opposite their own shop in the county was already the next one of the Liu family, and that the Liu family's embroidery shop would open soon.