Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Liu Zhang was stunned by Lu Chengxiao's reaction, and silently put the buttered pastry on the plate back to his mouth. He looked at Lu Chengxiao and then at Lin Huaigeng: I didn't see such a big reaction from Chengxiao when I mentioned that girl last time.

    Lin Huaigeng was also stunned. Last time, didn't you say it was irrelevant?

    The two of them saw the same bewilderment in each other's eyes. Naturally, these words must be answered, and Liu Zhang stumbled: "That's right, the girl you chased after to return the purse last time, Huaigeng and I were together. I saw her near Jixianzhai, and Chen Sheng chased her out to talk to her."

    "It was the morning you looked for me, wasn't it?"

    Lu Chengxiao's voice was so flat that he could hardly hear any emotion, but he was the same as him since childhood. Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang, who grew up, still heard the difference, it was a kind of calm under strong self-repression.

    Lin Huaigeng and Lin Huaigeng had never seen Lu Chengxiao like this before, they both felt the same in their hearts, hesitated, and didn't dare to nod.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't need them to nod, he just didn't expect Liu Yu to be so capable.

    Did I know Chen Sheng a long time ago, or did I have nothing to do with him, and I could go and catch up with Chen Sheng the next day?

    Then he found that no matter which one, it made him very uncomfortable.

    Feeling uncomfortable, in front of Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang, it is also difficult to hide the emotions well.

    Lin Huaigeng glanced at Lu Chengxiao's hand clasping the porcelain cup tightly, and asked him: "What's wrong?"

    Lu Chengxiao put down the teacup in his hand, took the warm towel that was placed aside and silently wiped the tea stained by his fingertips, lowered his eyes, It took a while to say the word "nothing" with difficulty.

    No matter how he looks like this, he doesn't seem to be all right, Lin Huaigeng tentatively asked: "Cheng Xiao, do you like that girl?"

    Do you like it? If the feelings are controllable, then he definitely doesn't like it, but unfortunately, things like feelings are never up to him.

    Lu Chengxiao pursed his lips tightly and didn't speak for a while.

    Lin Huaigeng saw that there was still something he didn't understand, and persuaded him: "If you like it, go after it. If you don't stay in Changfeng Town, what's the matter if you come to Anyi County? Chen Sheng also has some capital, don't be fooled by it." He took the lead, if you really miss it, you will regret it for the rest of your life."

    Liu Zhang also nodded repeatedly: "That's right, their Chen family has a bit of a family business, and he is the only child. I don't know how many families in our town have children of the right age The girl's family is watching, don't be too popular."

    After finishing speaking, he felt wrong, and added, "Of course, he is not as good as you, their Chen family used to dominate your family, but now they are far behind.

    " The knife makes up for it, and it can't be more accurate!

    To the point, isn't he the one who was picked first, and Chen Sheng was replaced if he failed here?

    Lu Chengxiao thought to himself, so he has this honor, and he should also thank his father for making the Lu family's business better than the Chen family's.