Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    The square gates of Yangzhou City were locked, and the entire inner city was silent. Only the outer city, which was not restricted by the curfew, was still full of lights, which was different from the cold and lonely inner city. The prelude to the prosperous four alleys has just warmed up to the beginning.

    Different from those low-level "yaozi streets" next to the outer city, where peddlers and pawns gather under the Moliulou shop, the four alleys in the east city are real gold-selling caves, and those who can come and go here are wealthy businessmen, literati and dignitaries, all of whom are happy. A flinger who spends a lot of money on the court.

    But today, all these high-profile guests flocked to Liuxian Pavilion, the most prestigious place in Dongsi Hutong, because tonight is the day when the famous moon girl in Liuxian Pavilion, who is well-known in Yangzhou, is out of the pavilion. .

    Girls from the brothel, who are brides every night, how come they get out of the court? The so-called out of the court is actually the auction of the first night, crowned with the name of the court, but it is just a way to sell the girl at a high price in the Fengyuechang, and it is also a way for men. Another battlefield for ostentation and status.

    Xi Mingyue showed up, and just a song and a dance brought the feast to a climax.

    The atmosphere in the front hall was fiery, and the voices of shouting for Miss Yue could be heard endlessly.

    On the backstage side, Xi Mingyue didn't feel the scenery. She paced back and forth in the room, her eyes fell on the small door in the backstage from time to time, and she could tell that she was restless.

    After a while, finally a maidservant in pink came running in. Xi Mingyue's eyes lit up, she hurriedly took two steps to greet her, and asked anxiously, "Xu'er, is he here?" The

    maid named Xu'er turned pale and looked at When Xi Mingyue was on the verge of tears.

    "Girl, Young Master Liu, he..." Before the words

    finished, a chuckle came from behind the two, a woman in a ring turned in through the small door, and Ping Ping Tingting walked towards the master and servant.

    The visitor has a long neck and slashed shoulders, willow-leaf eyebrows, a high nose bridge, a pair of wonderful eyes looking forward to the sky, walking like a wind blowing willows, weak and lonely, now smiling, so charming, it is Liuxian Pavilion whose reputation is second only to Xi Mingyue Wei Lianxing.

    Inviting the moon to pick up the stars is a good name for Liuxian Shuangshu in the public, so we can know the status of the two daughters in Liuxian Pavilion.

    Seeing her, Xu'er curled up her fingertips by her side slightly, inviting the moon to pick up the stars. The relationship is not as good as this word. The number one and number two in the brothel never get along well together. Relationship, not to mention life and death, but there is no lack of fighting skills in daily life, and no one wants the first honor and preferential treatment.

    Wei Lianxing stood still in front of Xi Mingyue, and looked up and down at today's Xi Mingyue. It has been two years, she was amazed at the first sight, and now she is even more radiant.

    She herself was extremely beautiful, but unfortunately, there was an extra Xi Mingyue.

    The smile on Wei Lianxing's face was still there, but it didn't reach the bottom of her eyes. She glanced across Xi Mingyue's bright red eyebrows, and her smile suddenly bloomed gorgeously. A trace of evil.

    "Sister Mingyue, are you waiting for Mr. Liu?"

    "Why, sister Lianxing doesn't have to accompany Master Meng today, so she has time to gossip with my sister?" Xi Mingyue looked sideways at Wei Lianxing, laughing, The rich and wealthy in the city regard it as a good voice of nature, which is intoxicating to the ear; a pair of black pupils are like black agate soaked in the Nine Heavens Immortal Spring for thousands of years and stained with spirituality. Wei Lianxing, who is also a woman, lost her mind for a moment.