Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Liu Zhang was stunned, his face changed when he said it well, he looked at Lin     Huaigeng, "What's wrong with Cheng Xiao?

    "

On the way, Lu Chengxiao finally caught up with Liu Yu.

    "Girl."

    He stopped her with eagerness, but when he stood in front of her, he was afraid of being abrupt, and couldn't ask any questions he wanted to ask.

    I was short of words for a while.

    Thinking of something, he stretched out his right hand in front of Liu Yu, spread out his palm, and in his palm was the purse that Liu Yu wanted to take back but failed to take back.

    The memory of the two of them seemed to be brought back to the previous scene at the same time, they both drooped their eyes to avoid each other's gaze, one blushed and the other warmed the ears.

    "Your purse."

    Liu Yu's fingers trembled but did not move.

    It took about five or six breaths before her white hand stretched out to Lu Chengxiao's palm, and gently squeezed the pink-white purse from his hand.

    This time she was very careful, obviously she didn't touch a single bit, but Lu Chengxiao's heart palpitations were very strong, the palpitations were thrilling, the softest part of his heart seemed to be hit hard by something.

    He was a little taken aback, and subconsciously stretched out his hand to cover his heart.

    But the purse in his hand hadn't been completely pulled away, so he held it back, and all he showed was a slight trembling of his fingertips.

    The tremor was very slight on the outside, but Liu Yu, who was holding the purse in his hand, felt it, her face was hot, she took a small step back holding the purse, and thanked her in a low voice.

    Hearing her thank you, Lu Chengxiao was afraid that she was going to leave again, so he panicked and stopped her again.

    "Girl!"

    Liu Yu looked up at him.

    Those eyes were astonishingly beautiful, his appearance was reflected in the clear pupils, and there were clear questions in the pupils.

    Being watched by such a pair of eyes, Lu Chengxiao's heartbeat was not right again, and his brain even went blank for a moment.

    He heard himself ask: "I don't know if the girl is from Changfeng Town?"

    Liu Yu was stunned for a moment, then smiled, the smile rose from his brows and eyes, spread to his lips inch by inch, and finally merged into his lips In the dimple.

    The already beautiful face, lit up by this bright and blooming smile, is even more stunning, so beautiful that it makes one's heart tremble.

    Liu Yu nodded, "It's from Changfeng Town."

    Lu Chengxiao was already dumbfounded, Liu Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, and asked him, "Is there anything else I want to ask?"

    He was stunned for a moment, then shook his head hurriedly.

    Liu Yu frowned, "Then I'm leaving." He raised     his

    purse lightly, "Thank you for this.

    "

The two of them walked towards Lu Chengxiao in big strides, and stood beside Lu Chengxiao, still not recovering.