Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Wu flew all the way to the town, since the woman's words were haunting her, she wanted to confirm whether Aunt Chen's sister was just visiting relatives or Liu Yu was really looking for a husband's house for herself in the town.

    Theoretically, the Chen family is also considered a rich family, at least in Wu's eyes, but she is willing to marry Liu Yu to a rich family in the county as a concubine, but she does not want Liu Yu to marry a small rich family in the town.

    The Wu family has a very clear account. She gave birth to a baby brother because of her belly, sold Liu Yu, coaxed her father-in-law Liu Kangsheng, and the husband and wife could swallow all the money.     Marrying a big family with a lot of property in the county, she can't swallow all the money but there are endless benefits. The man may also be able to earn a good job in the county, and it is possible to be a shopkeeper or something in the future.     But what can a little rich family marry into the town do? Let’s just say that Jixianzhai is ready. Because his son is studying, Mrs. Wu knows that Jixianzhai is rich, but it has nothing to do with her. To take advantage of it, the Chen family can still give her half of Jixianzhai?     Naturally, it's a fool's dream!     He also said that Lu Chengxiao, Chen Sheng, and Liu Yuzhen had left, and Chen Sheng still wanted to catch up, but would Lu Chengxiao let him? When Chen Sheng enters the town, he also enters the town, but there are three steps across the middle. He feels disgusted when he gets close, and he doesn't do anything when he is far away. Don't bother Chen Sheng to harass Liu Yu.     In Lu Chengxiao's eyes, Mrs. Chen is obviously not a good person. Chen Sheng's behavior of pestering Liu Yu is undoubtedly harassment. Liu Yu is getting annoyed, so he coldly tells no one to follow, but he can still let Chen Sheng follow ?     cannot!     Although he himself was the one who was disliked...     being stared at by Lu Chengxiao, Chen Sheng was also on his back, he had just made a move, and Liu Yu was gone, he and Lu Chengxiao didn't want to say a word.     The two of them refused to let the other go, Lu Chengxiao was on guard against him, and he was also on guard against Lu Chengxiao, so they both restrained each other and went to the town, no one really could see Liu Yu.

    Therefore, as soon as Mrs. Wu crossed the stone bridge, the banks of the Yushui River were clear and quiet, and there was no one in sight. Liu Yu narrowly avoided this meeting.

    Mrs. Wu didn't know what she missed at all, and she didn't have a purpose. She went straight to the embroidery shop and Jixianzhai. Of course, Liu Yu couldn't be seen from Jixianzhai. When she arrived at the embroidery shop, she could see it from a distance. Liu Yuzheng was pretending to be picking things, while chatting with the female shopkeeper, stretching her neck, peeking at the embroiderer in the shop doing her work.

    Did An An really steal his teacher?

    Mrs. Wu couldn't help being suspicious of the woman's words, saying that Aunt Chen's elder sister was going to see Liu Yu, so don't misunderstand her.

    She also didn't make a sound, just quietly found a hiding place to nest, stared at it for a quarter of an hour, Liu Yu finally seemed embarrassed to stay in the embroidery shop, turned and left.

    Mrs. Wu followed all the way, seeing that she had gone out of Zhenbei to go home in An'an, and she was not even taking the road of Jixianzhai, so she was slightly relieved.

    Mrs. Wu decided to go back to Jixianzhai to find out what happened. He hesitated for a while, but he didn't dare. One reason was that he didn't know where to start, and the other reason was that the Liu family valued reading so much that they bought pens, inks, papers and inkstones. It's all done by the men of the family, and there is no room for women to touch their hands, so Mrs. Wu has visited the rouge shop of Youyanjiang Vinegar Tou Huabu Zhuang, but has never entered the study that only scholars dare to enter, and she was so timid.